Statewide, OR—The Oregon Environmental Quality Commission
will hold its next regular meeting on Thursday and Friday, Sept. 14-15, 2023,
in Newport, Oregon, and via Zoom.
The Oregon Department of Environmental Quality staff will present two proposed rules for the commission’s consideration:
• Fuel Tank Seismic Stability Rules
• Upper Yaquina River Watershed Total Maximum Daily Load bacteria and dissolved oxygen
DEQ staff will also brief the commission on the following:
• The Recycling Modernization Act
• 2024 Oregon Water Quality Integrated Report
• Climate Protection Program
Hatfield Marine Science Center, Library Seminar Room in the Guin Library
2030 SE Marine Science Drive
Newport, OR 97365
Please visit the meeting agenda webpage
for materials and Zoom details.
Media contact: Jennifer Flynt, Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org
Read news release online here.