State of Oregon awarded Best in Enterprise Resilience ™ Certification, a first-of-its-kind assessment of an organization’s digital transformation and resilience in the face of critical events
Salem, OR—State of Oregon Enterprise Information Services announced earning the Best in Enterprise Resilience ™ Certification
after undergoing a rigorous evaluation of its readiness, responsiveness and resilience when confronted with critical events including IT disruptions, natural and manmade disasters, supply chain interruption and other incidents that impact operations, assets and resources.
The Best in Enterprise Resilience™ Certification means that Oregonians can be confident that there is an effort to constantly improve emergency response, preparedness, and resiliency across the enterprise, based on nationally recognized best practices. The Best in Enterprise Resilience™ designation validates best practices in Critical Event Management
(CEM). Everbridge’s CEM Standards Framework ™ anchors the certification process, which examines an organization’s capabilities across key competencies. A strong CEM program helps organizations make better strategic data-driven decisions, enables and protects revenue streams, increases expense efficiencies, bolsters brand and reputation and drives operational improvements.
, the state’s emergency notification system, utilizes the CEM platform to reach 3.3 million residents across Oregon’s 36 counties and tribal governments in the event of a natural or manmade disaster. Becoming CEM Certified™ provides organizations with the following benefits:
· Performance benchmarking, including areas of strength and opportunities for improvement
· Improve resilience planning, budgeting and resource allocation
· Drive strong return on investment through targeted initiatives
· Demonstrate a commitment to enterprise resilience, instilling trust among employees, partners, and the public
· Recruit and retain top talent
· Formalize recognition at the organizational level for global leadership in enterprise resilience
· Reward individual achievement via employee certifications on professional profiles
William Chapman, Oregon Statewide Interoperability Coordinator stated, “We are proud to have earned the Best in Enterprise Resilience™ Certification. This recognition validates much of the work that counties, tribal governments, and state agencies have been doing to be better prepared for the next emergency or disaster. We want to be as prepared and as resilient as possible and will continue to work to improve now and into the future.”
CEM Certification provides the state of Oregon’s employees, customers and stakeholders with the confidence that state government stands at the forefront of digital transformation and operates from a position of enterprise-wide resilience. Upon achieving Best in Enterprise Resilience™ status, a certification medallion signals to vendors, partners and customers the validation of a decidedly ‘resilient’ organization.
(NASDAQ: EVBG) is a global software company that provides enterprise software applications that automate and accelerate organizations’ operational response to critical events in order to Keep People Safe and Organizations Running™. During public safety threats such as active shooter situations, terrorist attacks or severe weather conditions, as well as critical business events including IT outages, cyber-attacks, product recalls or supply-chain interruptions, over 6,100 customers in 76 countries rely on the Company’s Critical Event Management Platform to quickly and reliably aggregate and assess threat data, locate people at risk and responders able to assist, automate the execution of pre-defined communications processes through the secure delivery to over 100 different communication modalities, and track progress on executing response plans. For more information, visit www.everbridge.com
, read the company blog
, andfollow on Twitter
• Shirlene Gonzalez Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Best in Enterprise Resilience Website: https://bestinenterpriseresilience.com/
• Critical Event Management Website: https://www.everbridge.com/platform/critical-event...
• Everbridge Website: https://www.everbridge.com/
• Everbridge Blog: https://www.everbridge.com/blog/
• Everbridge Twitter: https://twitter.com/Everbridge
• Everbridge Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/everbridgeinc
Legislative Liaison and Communications
Enterprise Information Services