Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image



The following forms are available for download at this website. Printed copies may be requested from the Oregon Board of Psychologist Examiners: 
Oregon Board of Psychology
3218 Pringle Road SE, Ste. 130
Salem, OR  97302
Phone:  503-378-4154
Fax:      503-374-1904
Email:  oregon.bpe@state.or.us


Confidential Report - to make a complaint against a licensed psychologist, psychologist associate, psychologist applicant/resident, or a person who may be practicing psychology without a license. Also used for mandatory/self reports.  Includes the records release authorization form. 
List Request Form- to request a list of Oregon licensees/residents/applicants.

Requesting Records - please visit our Verifications & Requests for Information page.


For application forms (including reference forms), please see Applying for Licensure.
For forms pertaining to residency, please see Residency.
For visitor's/temporary permit application forms, please see Limited Permits
Change of Name/Contact Info - used to request change of name, address or email.


Change of Name/Contact Info -- used to request change of name, address or email.  Also used to request a wall certificate or license reprint. 
Continuing Education - please go to the Renewals & CE page to find forms such as the CE Tracking Tool & Audit Report form used to maintain proof of continuing education completion.
Confidential Report Form - to make a complaint against a licensee, including mandatory/self reports, or against a person who may be practicing psychology without a license.  Includes the records release authorization form.  
Renewal Form - replacement form for those who have misplaced the form sent from the Board:  2018 Renewal Form   or   Non-fillable 2018 Renewal Form
Reinstatement Application- for lapsed licenses- use this form if you are past 30 days but within 60 days of your renewal due date. 
Reactivation Request Form - to request change from inactive status to active or semi-active status. 
Application/License Information Request/License Verification/File Transfer - to request copies of information from your file, including application, reference forms, exam scores, etc. 
Qualified Person Designation Form - to designate a "qualified person" in case of death or incapacity of the licensee.  Required for all licensees.