If you're looking for a rewarding career that positively affects the lives of children, you're in the right place! The Oregon Department of Education is the primary agency charged with overseeing K-12 public education in the state of Oregon.
Working for the Oregon state government offers more than just a job; it presents an opportunity to engage in public service and contribute to the well-being of our fellow citizens across our picturesque state. As a state government employee, you can actively contribute to the development of strong communities, promote the well-being of children, support education, foster economic vitality, and help shape a sustainable future.
Please note that current State of Oregon employees (excluding temporary employees) should apply for state jobs through their
Workday account. Access the Career worklet icon on your home screen and click on Internal-Find Jobs to explore exciting internal opportunities.
Oregon Department of Education has the following positions open:
Director of Budget Services, closes 10/01/2023
Computer Science Grant Manager (Program Analyst 3), closes 10/01/2023
Pandemic Recovery Executive Support Specialist, closes 10/01/2023
Procurement Compliance Specialist (Compliance Specialist 1), closes 10/01/2023
- WIIN Grant Coordinator (Administrative Specialist 2), closes 10/02/2023
Executive Support Specialist, closes 10/02/2023
- Early Literacy Program Coordinator (Program Analyst 4), closes 10/15/2023
- Early Literacy Education Specialist (Education Program Specialist 2), closes 10/15/2023
- Digital Learning Program Specialist (Education Program Specialist 2), closes 10/15/2023
- Senior Multilingual and Migrant Education Strategic Advisor (Operations & Policy Analyst 4), closes 10/15/2023
- Senior Strategist for Well-Rounded Learning (Operations and Policy Analyst 4), closes 10/15/2023
- School Safety and Emergency Management Coordinator (Program Analyst 2), closes 10/15/2023
- Migrant Education Specialist (Education Program Specialist 2), closes 10/22/2023
Oregon School for the Deaf has the following positions open:
Subscribe to our job openings email list here.
ODE Career Chats are LIVE! Join the ODE Recruitment Team for a virtual meeting every Thursday from 11:00AM - 11:30AM to chat about current and upcoming career opportunities. Use this link to join:ODE Career Chats.
The State of Oregon offers an excellent benefits package. You can view a brief description of the benefits at
State of Oregon Employment Benefits.
Our agency has over 500 positions in the following categories: