2018 Title I-A Regional Trainings
The Oregon Department of Education (ODE) will be conducting 2018 Title I-A Regional Trainings this summer and fall.
- July 16 - AM Session: Malheur Summer Institute (Attend by registering for the Malheur Summer Institute)
- August 14: Willamette ESD
- August 15: Multnomah ESD
- August 21: Lane ESD
- August 22: Redmond School District
- September 12: Northwest Regional ESD - Washington County Service Center
- October 9: Medford School District Education Center (Spiegelberg)
- October 10: Douglas ESD
- October 16: InterMountain ESD
- October 17: South Coast ESD
ODE Title I-A program staff will facilitate one-day work sessions for district teams to learn about the requirements of federal programs under ESSA, with a focus on Title I-A along with including Title I-D, Title IV-A, and REAP/RLIS components. The morning session will cover how federal funds can work in a coordinated way to meet identified student needs and support activities that improve outcomes for all students. The afternoon session will provide opportunities for networking across districts, consultations, and Technical Assistance Appointments with ODE staff.