Skip to main content
Oregon.gov Homepage

Summer Academic Support Grants - High School Level

The Summer Academic Support Grants provides funding for school districts (or charter schools that wish to participate independently) to provide summer school programs for high school students to acquire academic credits needed to stay on track for graduation. These programs may be provided by the school/district with local staff or in partnership with other credit bearing programs. Support for students experiencing disability and English learner services must be provided. Approximately $71.9 million of state funding will be provided to support 75% of the estimated cost associated with these programs. The remaining 25% will be provided by school districts using other state, local, or federal funds, including, but not limited to, funding from the Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ESSER) grants.

For questions regarding this program, please email the Summer Learning team.

Back to the Summer Learning Grants Resources Main Page

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how

×