Skip to main content Homepage

COVID-19 Resources

Please email us with any questions. If you have an urgent health need, please contact your local health department or health care provider. If you have concerns your school is not complying with RSSL guidance, please let us know. Note that ODE does not have the ability to keep your identity confidential. If you would like to file a confidential complaint you may file your complaint with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). On the OSHA form, you will need to select "yes" in response to the question "Do you want to keep your identity confidential?" OSHA will process your complaint and then refer the complaint to ODE for follow-up and technical assistance.

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how