Motor Carriers with Established Accounts
Oregon-Based Motor Carriers
- Must enroll vehicles operating in Oregon into the weight-mile tax program if:
- They must report and pay weight-mile tax monthly or quarterly.
- Are no longer eligible for temporary passes.
- Pay weight-mile tax monthly or quarterly.
- Provide a highway use tax bond to insure the payment of fees, taxes, charges, penalties and interest. See our Bond and Insurance Information.
- Can use Oregon Trucking Online to:
- Get Temporary Enrollment Documents (TEDs) and registration credentials.
- Issue, cancel and amend most permits and passes.
- Update your current vehicle list. There are no fees charged when adding,
amending or deleting vehicles from your account.
- Register vehicles. Newly registered tax liable vehicles are enrolled in the
weight-mile tax program at the time of registration.
- File weight-mile tax reports and IFTA returns.
Oregon-based motor carriers renewing their Oregon vehicle registration will be issued registration cab cards and stickers for the next calendar year and their weight-mile tax enrollment is rolled over for the next calendar year.
Out-of-State Motor Carriers
- Register your commercial vehicle(s) weighing over 26,000 pounds at the heaviest loaded weight it will operate in Oregon during the year.
- Pay an annual fee according to the appropriate fee table. See our Forms and Tables web page.
Out-of-state motor carriers with an established Oregon Motor Carrier Account will enroll their vehicle(s) by mail, phone or using Oregon Trucking Online
(TOL). Carriers that enroll vehicles will receive a weekly list as confirmation for these additions. A vehicle is enrolled until the motor carrier cancels the vehicle’s enrollment.Oregon Weight-Mile Tax Enrollment Application
(form 9076) — Out-of-State Vehicle Registration