June 29, 2020
What: Subcommittees of the 2020-2024 State Health Improvement Plan (SHIP) are tasked with identifying strategies and measures, and developing work plans for implementing the SHIP. Each of the five subcommittees is focused on one of the following priority areas.
- Access to equitable preventive health care.
- Adversity, trauma and toxic stress.
- Behavioral health (including mental health and substance use).
- Economic drivers of health (including issues related to housing, living wage, food security and transportation).
- Institutional bias.
Agenda: Subcommittees will finalize activities and measures, and provide recommendations for implementation.
Where: Meetings are being held remotely. For remote meeting attendance information, visit the subcommittee page links in the following section.
All meetings are open to the public. A five-minute public comment period will be held near the end of each meeting; comments are limited to one minute each.
Background: Oregon’s SHIP identifies interventions and strategies to address health-related priorities in the state. The SHIP serves as a basis for taking collective action with cross-sector partners to improve heath of people in Oregon. The SHIP is based off findings of the State Health Assessment.
# # #
Everyone has a right to know about and use Oregon Health Authority (OHA) programs and services. OHA provides free help. Some examples of the free help OHA can provide are:
- Sign language and spoken language interpreters
- Written materials in other languages
- Large print
- Audio and other formats
If you need help or have questions, please contact Catherine Moyer at 971-673-1132, 711 TTY, email@example.com at least 48 hours before the meeting.