September 13, 2018
What: A public meeting by conference call of the Health Evidence Review Commission’s Genetics Advisory Panel
When: October 10, 9-11 a.m.
Where: The public may attend via a listen-only conference line by calling 888-204-5984, participant code 801373. People wishing to give public testimony may do so at the Lincoln Building OEI Conference Room, Ste. 750, 421 SW Oak Street, Portland.
- 2019 CPT codes for genetic services.
- Prenatal genetic testing guideline
- Amniocentesis and CVS CPT codes.
- Non-prenatal genetic testing guideline.
- Microarray testing for developmental delay.
For more information about the meeting, visit the committee’s website. The meeting agenda and materials will be available one week before the meeting.
# # #
Everyone has a right to know about and use Oregon Health Authority (OHA) programs and services. OHA provides free help. Some examples of the free help OHA can provide are:
- Sign language and spoken language interpreters
- Written materials in other languages
- Large print
- Audio and other formats
If you need help or have questions, please contact Daphne Peck at 503-373-1985, 711 TTY, firstname.lastname@example.org, at least 48 hours before the meeting.