September 14, 2020
What: The Nurse Staffing Advisory Board Process Improvement Committee is holding its third meeting. This meeting was rescheduled from Sept. 9 in response to Oregon’s wildfires.
- Review the committee agenda and summary from previous meeting.
- Finalize recommendation on survey process priorities and Nurse Staffing Report format.
- Review components of the nurse staffing complaint investigation process.
- Discuss nurses’ concerns with the current complaint investigation process and role of NSAB and OHA in addressing these concerns.
- Discuss communication to share with nurses regarding complaint investigation process.
- Summarize action items and next steps.
The agenda will be available on www.healthoregon.org/nursestaffing.
When: Sept. 23 10 a.m. to noon.
Where: ZoomGov meeting. Dial 669-254-5252 (Pacific Time Zone), meeting ID 160 633 1073, passcode 596248.
The Nurse Staffing Advisory Board advises the Oregon Health Authority on the administration of Oregon’s nurse staffing laws; identifies trends, opportunities and concerns related to nurse staffing; makes recommendations to OHA based on those trends, opportunities and concerns; and reviews the enforcement powers and processes under Oregon’s nurse staffing laws.
# # #
Everyone has a right to know about and use Oregon Health Authority (OHA) programs and services. OHA provides free help. Some examples of the free help OHA can provide are:
- Sign language and spoken language interpreters.
- Written materials in other languages.
- Large print.
- Audio and other formats.
If you need help or have questions, please contact Kimberly Voelker at 971-673-0389, 711 TTY, email@example.com, at least 48 hours before the meeting.