Skip to main content Homepage

OHA-Approved Traditional Health Worker (THW) Training and Continuing Education Unit (CEU) Programs

Traditional Health Workers must complete an Oregon Health Authority (OHA)-approved training program to qualify for state certification. This applies to community health workers, peer wellness specialists, personal health navigators, peer-support specialists, and doulas.

THW Monthly Training Opportunites:



Oregon Health Authority Approved Continuing Education Programs

Find an Approved Training Program
The following training programs will require a fee that you need to pay on your own. Oregon Health Authority State Certification and Registration is free once training requirements are met.
Peer Support Specialist (PSS) and Peer Wellness Specialist (PWS) are required to complete THW Oral Health for Peer Support and Peer Wellness Training Program, in addition to your approved training program curricula. 



Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how