This Month's News
Get help choosing your benefits for 2022
We get it — researching your benefit options and deciding which plans are best for you next year isn't always fun or easy. That's why PEBB is offering you these resources to save you time and help you decide:
Attend the Virtual Benefits Fair for a chance to win prizes. Check out the
Virtual Benefits Fair from Oct. 1 – 31, 2021 to learn more about your 2022 benefits, watch recorded webinars, view vendor booths and live chat with a vendor. Watch for prizes that you can win along the way!
Visit the PEBB website. Log into the PEBB Benefit Management (Enrollment) System at
www.PEBBenroll.com to view your options and plan details.
Let the comparison tools and calculators do the work for you.
Did you know?
ALEX, your Virtual Benefits CouncelorJust answer a few simple questions and — presto change — ALEX will point you toward the medical, dental, vision, and/or tax-savings account plans that make the most sense for you… all in about seven minutes!
- Click here or scan the QR code to get started today!
Medical Plan Comparison Tool
Use PEBB's comparison tool or ALEX to see which medical plan is the best fit for you and will cost you the least.
Life Insurance Calculator
Try the life insurance calculator to learn the amount of coverage you might need.
Long Term Disability Insurance Calculator
Click on the LTD calculator to see how much disability coverage is right for you.
What amount of life insurance is right for you? Try our online payroll calculator to learn more.
Flu and COVID-19 vaccine clinics are coming your way. PEBB has partnered with Get A Flu Shot to provide Flu and Covid vaccinations at PEBB agency and university worksites.
Visit PEBB's flu vaccination web page to view the schedule of vaccination clinics occurring at PEBB worksites, request an onsite clinic from Get A Flu Shot, and find information about where you can obtain a flu shot in your community, fully covered by your PEBB health plan.
Get to know your benefits:
Save money by learning your health risks
Save money by learning your health risks. It pays to know your health risks — in more ways than one! If you complete the Health Assessment between Sept. 1 – Oct. 31, 2021, you'll receive all three of these great benefits:
- You'll learn confidential and personalized information about your health risks and steps to improve your health.
- PEBB will pay you $17.50 per month (before tax) in 2022.
- You'll qualify for a lower medical plan deductible amount.
If you're enrolled in a PEBB medical plan, you can take the health assessment
between Sept. 1 and Oct. 31, 2020.
Your voice matters — PEBB's Board offers competitive benefits with new features at affordable prices
The Board knows that you want great, reliable benefits at prices that won't break the bank. That's why they've spent the past nine months putting together a 2022 benefits package that gives you just that.
Over the past nine months, the Board has:
- Compared PEBB's benefits package with those of our competitors to make sure we offer a similar or better value to employees.
- Worked with consultants to ensure that our plans follow the latest health care reform and IRS regulations, such as ensuring the annual plan deductibles are less than or equal to the federal limits.
- Considered trends and member requests when deciding which services to cover each year, like the new and generous fertility benefit for 2022.
- Leveraged PEBB's purchasing power to negotiate great rates with insurance carriers, providers, and pharmacies.
- Passed the savings onto you in the form of competitive premiums and lower out-of-pocket costs compared to the market.
Even though health care costs keep rising across the nation, the Board is committed to offering competitive benefits at a price our members can afford.