Skip to main content Homepage

Traditional Health Worker Oral Health Requirements

The following training programs will require a fee that you need to pay on your own. Oregon Health Authority State Certification and Registration is free once training requirements are met.
Peer Support Specialist (PSS) and Peer Wellness Specialist (PWS) are required to complete THW Oral Health for Peer Support and Peer Wellness Training Program, in addition to your approved training program curricula. 
Effective May 13, 2019: Community Health Worker (CHW), Personal Health Navigator (PHN) and Birth Doula are also required to complete THW Oral Health for CHW, PHN and Doula.