OLCC will estimate the fee for your request. Do not send any money until OLCC has reviewed your request and estimated the cost. You may request OLCC records by submitting a written request to the Commission.
Alcohol records and marijuana records are maintained in separate systems and are therefore handled differently.
Alcohol licensing and compliance records: complete and submit this form.
Marijuana licensing and compliance records: submit a written request to email@example.com.
If the request is not for alcohol or marijuana program records, please send the request to: OLCC.LicenseRecords@oregon.gov
or Oregon Liquor Control Commission, Attn: Records Requests, PO Box 22297, Portland, OR 97269
All requests must include:
- The name of the person requesting the public record;
- The telephone number or other contact information for the person requesting the public record; and
- A sufficiently detailed description of the record(s) requested to allow the OLCC to search for and identify responsive records.
After your request is submitted, you will be contacted by OLCC staff within five business days acknowledging receipt of your request. If the scope of the request is overly broad or unclear, OLCC staff may request additional clarification before responding to the request.
- OLCC assesses fees to recover the cost of locating, compiling, or otherwise processing information and records.
- Labor charges will be assessed at $25.00 per hour (prorated).
- OLCC waives 30 minutes of staff time for all public records requests.
- There is no charge for documents released by email. The documents will be sent in .pdf.
- Additional $0.25 per page for photocopies.
- Additional $5.00 if documents are saved on a CD.
- If the estimated fee is greater than $25.00, the OLCC will provide the requester with written notice of the estimated amount of the fee. In such instances, the public records request coordinator will not fulfill the request until the requester confirms in writing that the requester wants to proceed with the request despite the estimated cost.
- OLCC must receive payment before releasing the requested documents. Payment must be made via check (payable to OLCC) or cash.
- If a requester fails to respond to inquiries for clarifications, cost estimates, or any other communication from OLCC within 60 days, the OLCC will close the request.