Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

FAQs: Licensing Forms
Q:  What supporting documentation is required to be submitted with the application?
A:  This is dependent on license type.  You are encouraged to read the Division 25 rules which indicate which items need to be submitted with your application. 
Q:  Do I have to report people who own less than 10% of a business?
A:  Yes.  You need to report all people with a financial interest in your business. 
Q:  For employee qualifications and training what do I have to submit?
A:  The OLCC does not dictate this form.  This is left to the applicant.
Q:  If I’m on well water, what are the requirements for using it for a recreational marijuana business?
A:  You must disclose the source of the water used for your business and you may be subject to
water rights. Refer to the Business Readiness Guide and the Oregon Department of Water
Resources website for more information regarding water rights.
Q:  Where do we upload the forms?
A:  There is a supporting documentation section in the online application where you can upload all required forms.