Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

The Basics Ready to Apply
Liquor License or Service Permit?
license or service permit
A LIQUOR LICENSE is needed if you or your business sells, manufactures, imports, or distributes alcohol in Oregon.

An ALCOHOL SERVICE PERMIT is primarily for those who mix, serve, or sell alcohol, such as waitstaff, bartenders, or managers.
The Process of Getting a Liquor License
The process of getting a liquor license
OLCC Offices
OLCC Offices
Contact the local OLCC office where your licensed business will be located.
Forms, Publications and Signs
Apply for a Liquor License
Apply for a Liquor License
If you know which type of liquor license you want to apply for, click here for applications, forms and instructions.
Special Event Licensing
Special Event Licensing
Special Event licenses allow licensed businesses, individuals, or groups, to sell and serve alcohol at a special event. Get help on licensing your event, or using your annual liquor license for special events.
Make Changes to Your Licensed Business
Make Changes to Your Licensed Business
Do you want to make changes to the environment of your licensed business (change hours of operation, minor posting, entertainment, expanding the licensed area)?
For Businesses Outside of Oregon
Certain permits may be required for out-of-state producers and sellers of wine, cider, malt beverages, or distilled spirits.