Skip to the main content of the page


​​I am a(n):

​You must submit an address change through your employer.

​If you leave PERS-participating employment without refunding your account, you become an inactive PERS member. It is important to keep in contact with PERS to receive an annual statement and other pertinent information.

Please notify PERS of any changes in your mailing address using the Information Change Request form or a signed statement.

Providing your Social Security number on the form or signed statement is voluntary. If you choose not to provide your Social Security number, it may delay processing your request. Please send your form or written request to:

PERS Membership
P.O. Box 23700
Tigard, OR 97281-3700

​​​You can submit an address change through Online Member Services (OMS). ​The program will only allow you to change your address if the next benefit payment is not in process. If you get a message that says you cannot make the change, please try again in a few days. Once you can make the address change, your next benefit payment will be mailed to the new address.

You can also download& and complete the Information Change Request form and mail or fax the form to PERS.

​Please note that PERS Member Services cannot update addresses over the phone or email due to security reasons.