Skip to the main content of the page


If a divorce will affect your PERS account, send a copy of the divorce decree to the divorce unit. You may also want to change your beneficiary of record by completing a new Designation of Beneficiary form if your divorce decree allows.

You will need to notify PERS in writing of any name change by completing a Information Change Request form available on the PERS website.

General Information on Divorce and PERS Benefits