Skip to the main content of the page


If you are asking specific questions regarding a divorce or alternate payee account, under administrative rule, those questions must be in writing with a signature. Please include your full name, address, daytime telephone number, and Social Security number. You can either write the Divorce Unit directly or fax your request to:
Oregon PERS/Divorce Unit
PO Box 23700
Tigard OR 97281-3700
FAX: 503-598-0561