Skip to the main content of the page


​You need to notify PERS in writing of any name change and complete a Information Change Request form

If you are a Tier One/Tier Two member, you may also want to change your beneficiaries on record by completing a new Tier One/Tier Two pre-Retirement Beneficiary Designation form and a new IAP Pre-Retirement Designation of Beneficiary form.

If you are an OPSRP member, there is no form to designate a beneficiary for your OPSRP pension, as statute only allows PERS to pay a death benefit to a member's spouse, or to any other person who is constitutionally required to be treated in the same manner as a spouse for the purpose of retirement benefits. Therefore, the IAP Pre-Retirement Designation of Beneficiary​ form is the only beneficiary form you need to fill out.

Please send your form or written request to:

PERS Membership
P.O. Box 23700
Tigard, OR 97281-3700