OSGP is a 457(b) deferred compensation plan that provides Oregon public employees with a convenient way to save for retirement by allowing them to contribute a portion of their salary on a pre or after tax basis.
All state employees, and local governments who opt to participate, are eligible to enroll upon hire.
Oversight, Authority, and Administration
- Trustee – Oregon Public Employees Retirement System (OPERS) Board
- Administrator – Director, OPERS
- Investment Oversight – Oregon State Treasury (OST) and the Oregon Investment Council (OIC)
- Record Keeper – VOYA Financial
- Custodian – State Street Bank
- Investment Consultant – Callan LLC
- OSGP Advisory Committee
OSGP website www.growyourtomorrow.com
Oregon Savings Growth Plan Advisory Committee meeting schedule and information.
800 Summer St NE Suite 200
Salem OR 97310