Skip to main content

Consumer Information Center

We're Here to Help!

Need help understanding your utility bill or resolving a dispute with your electric, natural gas, water or telecommunication service provider? The Oregon Public Utility Commission (PUC) can help. Submit your questions or complaint by email, or call Consumer Services at 503-378-6600 or 800-522-2404. Read below for additional information.  
NOTE: During the COVID-19 outbreak, it may be best to contact our Consumer Services Team by email at:

smiling customer service representative 

More In This Section

Submit Questions or Complaints
By Phone:
  • (503) 378-6600
  • (800) 522-2404
  • (TTY or dial 711)
* NOTE: During the COVID-19 situation, email may be the best way to reach our Consumer Services Team.

By Mail:
Oregon Public Utility Commission
Attn: Consumer Services
PO Box 1088
Salem, OR 97308-1088

In Person:
201 High Street SE, Suite 100, Salem, Oregon

Follow us on Twitter Link

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how