Property manager license applicants must take an approved 60-hour property manager pre-license course from an Oregon community college, college, or university, or licensed Oregon private career school.
Qualifications to offer property manager pre-license education
To offer the property manager pre-license course, you must be an Oregon community college, college, or university, or a licensed Private Career School.
Submit property manager pre-license course for approval
Responsibilities of a pre-license course provider
Once the pre-license courses are approved, the pre-license course provider must:
- Inform each student that:
- The student must provide proof to the provider that the student has applied to the Agency for a property manager license.
- The course provider will notify PSI when the student is eligible to take the property manager license exam.
- Obtain proof from the student that they have applied for a broker license with the Agency.
- Notify PSI when a student has successfully completed the property manager pre-license courses according to the requirements and instructions of PSI. This makes the student eligible to take the property manager license exam.
- Provide a certificate of completion to each student.
- Renew course approval annually.
Renewal of pre-license course approval
Approval of pre-license courses expires every year on July 1. The Agency will send renewal emails to the email addresses on file as a courtesy. It is the responsibility of the course provider to make sure the course approval is renewed in a timely manner.