The Land Development Division regulates:
- Condominiums creation and sales.
- Timeshare creation and sales.
- Membership campground contract registrations.
- Issuance of Public Report required for sale of lots in subdivisions created prior to adoption of local land use policies approved under current state land use system.
- Review and approval related to conversion of mobile home parks into subdivisions of mobile homes with a Home Owner's Association (HOA).
This Division also receives the annual reports filed by condominium unit owners associations.