School Counselor Licenses  
To find the instructions for renewing or upgrading your specific school counselor license, please click on your license type:
These licenses are not restricted to a specific Oregon school district:
These licenses require a joint application with the employing Oregon school district:​                                               

Initial I School Counselor License

Initial II School Counselor License

Continuing School Counselor License

Transitional School Counselor License 

Basic Personnel Service License with a Basic or Standard Counselor Endorsement

Standard Personnel Service License with a Basic or Standard Counselor Endorsement

If you do not remember your exact license or registration type, please click here to go to "Educator Look Up" and look up your name.  Your license type will be listed near the top of your page, under your name.
Direct link for Forms