Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

School District Information
​The following information is for school districts and other educator employers.​​


Complete a Professional Educator Experience Report (PEER) form to verify educator experience.

Advanced Professional Development Program

Verify an Advanced Professional Development Program for a Professional Teaching License.
  • This form is used to verify completion of the required advanced experience and Advanced Professional Development Program to qualify for the Professional Teaching License.
  • The form must be completed by the applicant's employing district.
  • When this form is submitted, school districts are NOT required to also submit the PEER form.
  • A school district may only verify Advanced Professional Development (APD) units that are completed at their district by the applicant. An applicant's previous APDs must be verified by their previous district. TSPC will calculate the submissions, which must total at least 150 units.

Application for License for Conditional Assignment (LCA)

For Oregon Schools, School Districts, and ESDs ONLY - (Please use Internet Explorer for this service). Submit the Application for License for Conditional Assignment form online.

Alternate Supervisors for Adding Endorsements  

Effective April 16, 2018, school districts may use an “alternate supervisor” to oversee practicum experiences for teachers holding a Preliminary Teaching License and adding an endorsement by passing the required content test and completing a practicum. Districts are encouraged to
Key Points to Remember:
  • The alternate supervisor may only be selected out of necessity, not as a matter of preference, when the district is unable to provide a teacher holding the appropriate endorsement.
  • Supervising teachers must hold the Professional, Continuing, Standard, Legacy or Teacher Leader license to be eligible to supervise a practicum. 
  • The district must provide the reason for using a supervisor with an alternate endorsement on the verification statement for the practicum.  
  • If a district selects an alternate from the approved list, no pre-approval is required from TSPC to use the alternate supervisor.  However, the district must provide a reason for using the alternate on their practicum verification statement.
  • Prior to submitting the verification statement, the supervisory teacher must advise the district that the applicant has obtained the required pedagogy skills to teach in the new endorsement area. 
  • If a district finds it necessary to utilize an alternate supervisor that is not on the approved list, the district must obtain approval from TSPC prior to the supervision of the practicum. Districts should contact their TSPC assigned evaluator for pre-approval of an alternate supervisor unless included on the list below. The request must explain the reason for requesting an alternative supervisor and will be reviewed by the Director of Licensure.   

Online Service Account

Create your own Online Service Account. With an account from TSPC, you can subscribe to our electronic notification service. Colleges and Universities can use the Online Account to submit electronic forms.

Online Service Account Management

Manage your Online Service Account. You can change your services, or other account information, such as position title, phone number or password.

District Sponsorship

Learn about the requirements for district sponsorship, requests for expedited service, and verification of practicums.  

TSPC District Newsletters and News Releases

Read the current and past TSPC District Newsletters and News Releases.
(You also may join the TSPC District Newsletter mailing list from this link.)
 (You may subscribe to TSPC News Releases by creating your own Online Service Account .)
For additional assistance:
Please review the Electronic Accounts/Form Submission Training Manual​ or contact us at contact.TSPC@oregon.gov or 503-378-3586.