Oregon's Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) competitive solicitation process is divided into two phases:
- Phase 1, Concept proposal - Due February 23, 2016 at 12 pm (noon)
- Applicants submit eight page concept proposals for projects that enhance the competitiveness of Oregon's specialty crops.
- Phase 2, Full grant proposal - Invite only
- Applicants will be invited to participate in Phase 2. ODA will notify applicants whether or not the concept submitted has been selected to move forward in the process. Additional instructions will be provided.
All applicants are encouraged to read the program guidelines outlining project
submission, restrictions, and requirements.
For those who have been accepted to full proposal process:
- Submit proposals by Tuesday, February 23, 2016 at 12 pm (noon)
- Complete the eight page concept proposal
- Required format: Microsoft Word, Times font, size 12
- Letter(s) of support are limited to five (5)
- Matching funds are encouraged
- Save files using consistent naming conventions such as:
- Submit proposal through FTP location
Oregon SCBGP Program Guidelines
Oregon Specialty Crop Block Grant Program—Concept Proposal form