Oregon's Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) competitive solicitation process is divided into two phases:
- Phase 1, Concept Proposal
- In phase 1, applicants submit six page concepy proposals fo rprojects that enhance the competitiveness of Oregon's specialty crops.
- Phase 2, Full grant proposal
- Applicants will be invited to participate in Phase 2. ODA will notify applicants whether or not the concept submitted has been selected to move forward in the process at which time to instructions on the process will be given.
All applicants are encouraged to read the program guidelines which outline project
submission, restrictions and requirements.
- Submit proposals by - Tuesday, February 24, 2015 • 12 pm(noon)
- Complete your six page concept proposal
- Required format - MS word, Times font, size 12
- Letter(s) of support are encouraged
- Matching funds are encouraged
- Save files using consistent naming conventions such as:
- Submit proposal through FTP location
Oregon SCBGP Program Guidelines
Oregon Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Concept Proposal form