Oregon's Specialty Crop Block Grant Program (SCBGP) competitive solicitation process is divided into two phases:
- Phase 1, Concept proposal
- Applicants submit six page concept proposals for projects that enhance the competitiveness of Oregon's specialty crops.
- Phase 2, Full grant proposal
- Applicants will be invited to participate in Phase 2. ODA will notify applicants whether or not the concept submitted has been selected to move forward in the process. Additional instructions will be provided.
All applicants are encouraged to read the program guidelines outlining project
submission, restrictions, and requirements.
- Submit proposals by Tuesday, February 24, 2015 at 12 pm (noon)
- Complete the six page concept proposal
- Required format: Microsoft Word, Times font, size 12
- Letter(s) of support are encouraged
- Matching funds are encouraged
- Save files using consistent naming conventions such as:
- Submit proposal through FTP location
Oregon SCBGP Program Guidelines
Oregon Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Concept Proposal form