Natural Resources

Agricultural water quality

Agricultural water quality information​
Phone: 503-986-4700

For complaints related to the following:

  • Livestock
  • Manure
  • Mud
  • Erosion
  • Riparian vegetation destruction
ODA Confined Animal Feeding Operations (CAFO) and Agricultural Water Quality Staff will discuss your concerns with you and assist you in filing the appropriate complaint.

Land use

Land use information​
Phone: 503-986-4700

For complaints related to the following:

  • Noise
  • Smell
  • Dust
  • Animal trespassing
  • Agriculture disputes

Oregon Occupational Safety & Health Division (OSHA)

Phone: 503-378-3274

  • Provides resource materials, training, and consultative services.
  • Receives and investigates complaints about occupational exposure to pesticides.


Pesticides Progr​am information
Phone: 503-986-4635

ODA pesticide program enforcement staff take reports of adverse effects related to the use of pesticide products. Alleged cases of pesticide misuse are evaluated for violation of state law. 

Pesticide Analytical Response Center (PARC)

PARC information​
Phone: 503-986-6470

The PARC Board has representatives from nine state agencies with pesticide-related roles.

PARC can mobilize resources to do the following:

  • Investigate incidents
  • Collect incident data to identify trends
  • Make recommendations
  • Reduce pesticide-related risks to Oregonians and our environment 

​​​​​Smoke and field burning

Smoke and field burning information​​
Comment line: 503-986-4709
Questions: 503-986-4701