Remember before you take your exam
Exams are closed book. You may bring a basic calculator to the exam.
- Bring a government issued ID
- Know the last four digits of your Social Security number
Pesticide examination fees
- Computer-based examinations cost $58.00 per exam.
- Paper-based examination fees are set by the testing centers.
- Contact your local testing center for paper-based exam schedules and cost information.
- Not all testing centers provide paper-based examinations.
To schedule computer-based testing at one of the listed testing centers, please contact Metro Institute.
Contractor for pesticide licensing computer-based exams.877-533-2900
Pesticide testing centers in Oregon