Oregon WeedMapper is a collection of spatial information on the distribution of noxious weeds listed by the Oregon Department of Agriculture (ODA).
This tool enables you to do the following:
- Display individual noxious weed species, multiple weed species simultaneously, and all known noxious weed species.
- Change the style of map background.
- Measure distance, area, and determinate latitude and longitude.
- Create your own shapes and text to illustrate the map.
- Print and display maps for presentations.
Download the Quick Start Guide before launching WeedMapper to help you get started!
Quick Start Guide for WeedMapper