What is OPDP?
- OPDP is a state-sponsored prescription discount card program.
- OPDP offers a free discount card.
- All Oregonians may join.
- There is no cost to enroll.
- Average savings are over 50%.
- All FDA approved drugs prescribed by a licensed clinician are eligible for discounts.
- Receive an ID card within a week.
- Take the ID card to a member pharmacy with your Rx to receive the discount.
For answers to Frequently Asked Questions click here
3 Ways to Enroll
- To enroll by phone, call toll-free 1-800-913-4146
- To enroll online in ENGLISH click here.
- To enroll online in SPANISH click here.
To enroll with a printed application for mailing to the program, download here. These forms can also be printed for distribution.
Print Flyer for Distribution
To print a flyer with enrollment information, that can be distributed, download here: