Compliance made easy
In 2015, new procurement and contract administration training requirements were written into law ORS279A.159 with the passage of HB2375. DAS Procurement Services and a group of Designated Procurement Officers are working together to prepare training standards and programs to meet the new statutory requirements. Read about the implementation plan >>
We're making compliance easy for you by clearly outlining the new requirements and providing helpful online resources. We'll update this web page as additional components are added in future phases.
First component: Contract Administration Training Certificate
State employees responsible for administering a state contract over $150,000 will be required to obtain the DAS Contract Administration Training Certificate by December 31, 2018. This standard will apply to state contracting agencies, even those not under DAS procurement authority. Other state employees assigned to contract administration related duties are encouraged to take the training Learning Events that apply to their job.
The DAS Contract Administration Training launches in late fall of 2017, consisting of:
- 11 Learning Events, each Learning Event includes a quiz.
- Online delivery, take the training from your computer when it's convenient for you.
- There's no fee to access and take the Contract Administration Training in iLearn
- Test out option - Learning Events allow you to go directly to the end of course quiz. Receive full credit for the Learning Event when passing the quiz.
- Certificate is issued in iLearn upon successful completion of all Learning Events and quizzes.
Learn more by downloading these informational handouts:
More required training components coming soon
Additional training components are currently under development. These components will be released in future phases, and this web page will be updated as the information becomes available. Revisit this page often to stay up-to-date.