Veterans Memorials in Oregon
Below is a compiled list of veteran memorial that are located in Oregon.  If you know of other memorials
within the state, please email that information to ODVAinformation@odva.state.or.us.  We will add the
information to this list.
 
Adair Village (Benton)        
Memorial honoring World War II veterans and the four US Army Divisions that trained there: the
70th, 91st, 94th and 104th.
LOCATION: Former camp military training site, 8 miles north of Corvallis on Hwy 99W on Camp Adair Raod.
 
Adrian (Malheur)                
A Veterans Memorial features a concrete tower with metal plaque and WWII Honor Roll of nine names.
LOCATION: Adrian High School, corner of 3rd and Owyhee Streets
 
Albany (Linn)          
Linn County War Memorial features a stonewall with metal plaques listing Linn County service members
who died while on active duty from WWI through the Persian Gulf.
LOCATION: Timber Linn Park
 
A plaque in memory of SPC Nathan W. Nakis was donated by American Legion Post 10.  Nakis, a member of
Oregon Army National Guard's Bravo Company, 52nd Engineer Battalion, was killed on Dec. 16, 2003 in Mosul, Iraq. Dedicated: Jan. 9, 2005.
LOCATION: Oregon Army National Guard Armory, 3800 Knox Butte Road
 
Arlington (Gilliam)              
A memorial honoring Gilliam County veterans and two Marine aviators who died in 2004 during a
training mission near Arlington. Dedicated the summer of 2005.
LOCATION: Earl Snell Memorial Park
 
Astoria (Clatsop)                 
Flag Room dedicated to the men and women of Clatsop County who served our country   in time of war.
Also flagpole with plaque outside the library.
LOCATION: Public Library, 450 10th Street
 
World War I Doughboy Monument
LOCATION: West Marine Drive
 
Flagpole and cannon with plaque.
LOCATION: NE corner of Clatsop County Courthouse, 749 Commercial Street
                                               
Memorial plaque
LOCATION: Lobby of Clatsop County Courthouse, 749 Commercial Street, near north entrance
 
Baker City (Baker)               
Plaque dedicated to Vietnam War veterans. Plaque was made by Oregon Brass Works to match existing
bronze memorial of other wars.
LOCATION: County Courthouse, 1195 3rd Street
 
A Memorial consisting of a masonry stone tower with a brass plaque and a flame at the top of the tower, a
flagpole and cannon are next to the tower. Inscribed on it is - “In memory of all veterans who gave their
lives defending America’s Eternal Freedom.” Has WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam veterans Honor Roll.
Dedicated in 1950.
LOCATION: East side of Courthouse lawn on 3rd Street
 
At Mt. Hope Cemetery is a masonry stone mounting and an inscribed brass plaque and flagpole. Dedicated
in May 1994, to the memory of those who served in the U.S. armed services. Also in the cemetery is a
mounted brass plaque inscribed: “American Legion Memorial Cemetery, gift of Emma and Emil Weber.
Dedicated on Nov. 11, 1926.
LOCATION: Mt. Hope Cemetery, between Veterans Drive and Legion Drive
 
Bay City (Tillamook)            
Plaque “Dedicated on this 4th day of July 1992, to those who   served in Vietnam and know the death,
destruction and loss of innocence that is war. They did their duty.”
LOCATION: Campsite between Bay City and Tillamook east of Hwy 101
 
A plaque commemorating VFW Post 2848’s gift to Bay City mounted atop a native boulder with a new
POW/MIA flag. Dedicated on Dec. 16, 2003.
LOCATION: Outside the Marion Barr Library
 
Beaverton (Washington)  
A plaque in honor of Cpl. Richard A. Jannigan, who was killed in Vietnam. The memorial lists the names of
686 Oregonians who died in the Vietnam War and the names of Oregonians listed as missing in action.
Dedicated in June 1968 and rededicated in 1982.
LOCATION: Beaverton Elks Lodge, 3500 SW 104th Ave.
 
Memorial with following inscription: “Dedicated to those who served in the Armed Forces of the United
States of America—May they not have served in vain.”
LOCATION: Beaverton Memorial Park, from 7th and 9th Streets and Washington and Watson.
 
Black marble monument with names inscribed on walls, dedicated to all who served this country in all
conflicts. Next to the memorial is a new basalt slab, which will recognize Oregonians, awarded the Medal
of Honor. The names will be engraved on a piece of granite and fused to the basalt slab.
LOCATION: Beaverton Memorial Park, from 7th and 9th Streets and Washington and Watson.
 
US Air Force Memorial features two large slabs of Absolute Black granite and a propeller from a P2V
Neptune Submarine Hunter. The memorial was a project of American Legion Post 124 of Beaverton.
LOCATION: North end of  Memorial Park, from 7th and 9th Streets and Washington and Watson.
 
Bend (Deschutes)                
A five-foot high by seven-foot long of granite memorial has the inscription “Central Oregon Servicemen’s In
Memory of Those Who Have Given Their Lives in Vietnam.”  The names of 27 Central Oregon Vietnam
veterans are represented by brass plaques on two granite pedestals. Dedicated in 1963.
LOCATION: Deschutes Memorial Garden, one-half mile north of Bend on Hwy 97, milepost 133
 
Flag Pole mounted on a masonry pedestal with an inscribed brass plaque, “In memory of all war heroes.”
Dedicated on Nov. 11, 1962.
LOCATION: Deschutes Memorial Garden on Hwy 97milepost 133
 
Upright granite memorial stone with etched engraved individual service insignia for the five branches of
service.
LOCATION: Deschutes Memorial Garden on Hwy 97, milepost 133
 
Memorial dedicated to all veterans. A curved block wall extends 27-foot with a raised flowerbed, located
in the center, the base of the 50-foot flagpole. A plaque at the base of the flag is an additional memorial to
“All Central Oregon Korean War Veterans”. Dedicated in 1988.
LOCATION: Deschutes Memorial Garden on Hwy 97, milepost 133
 
Robert D. Maxwell Veterans Memorial Bridge honors all past, present, and future county veterans. The
bridge was built over the Deschutes River in 1984 beside the narrow wooden “General Patch Bridge.”
Dedicated:  Sept. 11, 2004. “A Tale of Two Bridges” interpretive panel located between the Maxwell and
Patch bridges.
LOCATION: South of Sunriver at milepost 8 on South Century Drive
 
LCPL Randy Lee Newman, U.S.M.C., Veterans Memorial Walkway is partially on the Veterans
Memorial Bridge, on Newport St., and adjacent to Brooks Park ending at Wall St. Two 3-foot by 3
foot granite monuments are located near the end of the walkway and adjacent to the sidewalk.
Dedicated: Nov. 10, 2007.
LOCATION: West of downtown adjacent to Brooks Park
 
Bend Heroes Memorial honors all local veterans and first responsdrers. The memorial plaza is
surrounded by flags and paved with inscribed bricks honoring those who have served their country and
community.  
LOCATION: West of downtown, corner or Newport and Drake, adjacent to Brooks Park
 
A six-foot by six-foot upright concrete memorial honors veterans and first responders. Inscription reads: The
willingness with which our young people are willing to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be
directly proportional as to how they perceive the veterans of earlier wars were treated and appreciated by
their nation.” A brass plaque mounted below the memorial is dedicated to the men and women of the
armed forces and all first responders.
LOCATION: Deschutes County Courthouse
 
Directly next to the above memorial is a brass structure, 17-inch x 8-inch, mounted on a piece of rough
lava rock, two by 18 inch, at the base of the lighted flagpole. The raised lettered plaque reads “Presented to
Deschutes County in memory of departed comrades, Ponderosa Pine Post 1643, Veterans of Foreign Wars
of the USA.” Dedicated in 1941.
LOCATION: Deschutes County Courthouse
 
Mountain View High School memorial dedicated to graduates Sgt. Zachary McBride and LCPL Randy
Newman who were killed in Operation Iraqi Freedom.
LOCATION:  At the school, 2755 NE 27th St. 
 
Brookings (Curry)                
Memorial Marker--only known incident of Japanese bombing on American mainland during World War II.
LOCATION: Near Constitution Way
 
Plans are underway for a Veterans Memorial consisting of 3 by 6 foot marble panels reminiscent of the
Vietnam Veterans Wall in Washington DC. The design features a waterfall and an MIA flag. People will be
able to purchase bricks in a memorial walkway.
LOCATION: Planned to be located at the William J. Ward Memorial Cemetery
 
Brownsville (Linn)               
Civil War Memorial
LOCATION: NW corner of Averill and Park Streets in Brownsville
 
Burns (Harney)                    
Concrete pedestal with brick tower mounting that displays a brass honor roll and a flag pole. The
memorial is dedicated to all those of Harney County who gave their lives in
service to their country.
LOCATION: Front of Harney County Courthouse, between W. Washington Street and W. “A” Street, just west of
N. Buena Vista Avenue
 
Canby (Clackamas)             
The Vietnam-era Veterans Memorial on Hwy 99E.  The entire memorial will feature an elevated “Huey”
medivac helicopter, a three-figure statue, a pool, bridge, stream and landscaped grounds.  The statue
depicts PFC Gary W. Martini, USMC, Oregon Medal of Honor recipient who was killed in action in Vietnam,
with a Vietnamese child by his side. The second figure is US Army Spec-4 Warren E. Newton, a Canby
soldier listed as Missing in Action in Vietnam.
LOCATIONA triangular shaped wedge of land located near the Canby Square Shopping Center
 
Canyon City (Grant)            
Flagpole and POW/MIA flag, “You are not forgotten.” Dedicated to all POW/MIAs.
LOCATION: Grant County Courthouse, 201 S. Humboldt Street
 
Chemult (Klamath)             
Blue Star Memorial Highway Brass Plaque. Dedicated to the U.S. armed forces.
LOCATION: On Hwy 97 -- Beaver Marsh Rest Area, located at milepost 206, marker is on east side of road
 
Chiloquin (Klamath)           
Blue Star Highway Brass Plaque
LOCATION: East side of Hwy 97 opposite Collier Park logging equipment exhibit
 
Clatskanie (Columbia)        
Veterans Memorial in Cope’s Park. Names of two-dozen Clatskanie area heroes who gave their lives in the
service of their country are engraved. All but two were killed in action in World War II.  A memorial wall
is inscribed with the names of 2,500+ veterans from the community who were killed in action defending
the freedom of their fellow countrymen.
LOCATION: Cope’s Park alongside Lillich Street
 
Cloverdale (Tillamook)       
Plaque at Nestucca Valley Cemetery
LOCATION: Cemetery is located on Hwy 101 south of Cloverdale
 
Coos Bay (Coos)                   
A Wooden life-sized three-figure statue memorializing America’s war heroes consists of two soldiers and
a nurse; 20 foot tall flagpole.
LOCATION: Temporarily housed in front of the main city fire station, 150 S 4th Street
 
Coquille (Coos)                    
A Veterans Memorial, dedicated on July 4, 1999.
LOCATION: Sturdivant Park
 
Corbett (Multnomah)        
Jeff Lucas Memorial Stadium was built to honor the former Corbett High School graduate, who went on to
become a Navy SEAL. He was killed in a helicopter crash in Afghanistan on June 28, 2005 along with 18
other sailors and soldiers. The names of all 19, who died in the helicopter crash, are inscribed on the
foundation of the stadium.
LOCATION: Corbett High School, 35800 Historic Columbia River
 
Cornelius (Washington)    
Veterans Memorial Park (former Arboretum Park) honors all veterans. There are plaques, a flagpole, a
bench and other features specific to local veterans who lost their lives while serving our country.
Dedicated on June 30, 2012, two local Iraqi-Afghanistan veterans KIA, Navy Corpsman Ryley Gallinger-
Long and Army Specialist Kenny Leisten, are memorialized at the park.
LOCATION:  1251 Baseline Street)
 
Corvallis (Benton)                
A Memorial was dedicated November 7, 1959, in memory of PFC Robert C. Smith. He graduated from
Corvallis High School and attended what is now Oregon State University. Smith was killed in action on
Jan. 23, 1945.
LOCATION: Army Reserve Center at Kings Blvd. and Grant Street
 
Soldier’s Monument--Civil War
LOCATION: Crystal Lake Cemetery, 360 SW Avery Ave
 
Cove (Union)                        
The Memorial, an upright engraved granite slab, is dedicated to… “All who have served our country—these
gave their lives.” An Honor Roll of names follows. The memorial was dedicated May 30, 1970, by Henry
Thew, Retired Navy Commander and POW.
LOCATION: Grade/High School, downtown, 803 Main Street
 
Creswell (Lane)                   
Veterans Memorial is dedicated to the Creswell men killed in war and those men and women serving their
country. Dedicated June 1, 1968
LOCATION: Shop-Rite Shopping Center parking lot
 
Dallas (Polk)                         
Plaques honoring each military branch, the Merchant Marine veterans and those who helped the war
effort on the home front. Each bronze plaque bears the branch’s name and insignia. The plaques join the
existing one dedicated on Nov. 11, 2000 “to all veterans who answered the call” on the cement wall.
Dedicated on May 29, 2004.
LOCATION: In front of Polk County Courthouse, 850 Main Street
 
Depoe Bay (Lincoln)
Pyramid of cement dedicated to “honoring those Americans who serve their country”. India granite for the
base and the plaque is 4 inch thick. Inside the concrete and rebar pyramid, is a time capsule filled with
business cards, newspapers of the time, and personal stories. Dedicated: Nov. 11, 1999.
LOCATION: Depoe Bay Park, the monument is on the right hand side of the City Park’s parking lot
 
Eagle Point (Jackson)          
Carillon Bell Memorial
LOCATION: Eagle Point National Cemetery, 2763 Riley Road
 
Echo (Umatilla)                    
Echo Memorial Football Field. Rededicated on Nov. 11, 2003, exactly 56 years after the original
dedication. A rebuilt flagpole and memorial plaque are in memory of the Echo men who died in World
Wars I and II.
                                               
Eugene (Lane)                     
Wall of Honor Memorial dedicated to the 451 Lane County veterans who were killed in wars from World
War I through Desert Storm. This marble memorial was dedicated May 30, 1996.
LOCATION: By the Willamette River in Skinner Butte Park
 
Black granite monument beneath flagpole reads: “We remember our friends, casualties of the Vietnam
War,” and lists 10 names. Dedicated in May 2005.
LOCATION: Veterans Memorial Building, 1626 Willamette Street
 
Florence (Lane)                   
Veterans Memorial Park scheduled to be completed in 2008. Phase-2 of the project, located to the west of
the Riverhouse Motel. A viewing pier extends over the Siuslaw River. A Veterans’ Memorial Wall with the
names of any veteran inscribed bricks. Columns for the insignia of all five branches of the Military will
frame the wall.
LOCATION: Old Town Florence, east on Bay Street
 
Fossil (Wheeler)                   
The Memorial is a large yellow two-story building and is dedicated to Arthur Grover, the first Wheeler
County resident to die in WWI.  A walk-out basement contains memorabilia connected with Grover. The
remainder of the building is used as a senior citizen center.
LOCATION:  1st Street, one block south of Main Street
 
Garibaldi (Tillamook)          
Memorial, a 36-foot Coast Guard boat, is dedicated to those who lost their lives at sea. It also
commemorates the military service of all U.S. veterans.
LOCATION: South 7th to Coast Guard Way
 
Grand Ronde (Polk)            
A Veterans Memorial, designed by Tribal member and Marine veteran Steve Bob, features four granite
pillars with the names of Grand Ronde Tribal members and area veterans who served. The Memorial is the
centerpiece of the Grand Ronde Tribal Campus and was dedicated May 31, 2003.
LOCATION: 9615 Grand Ronde Road
 
Grants Pass (Josephine)     
Memorial “Honoring the men and women of Josephine County who served their country in the wars of this
century. The Memorial is in remembrance of the wounded, the disabled, and the MIA-POW. Dedicated to
those who lost their lives in the “Quest for Peace.” Dedicated: June 14, 1994. 
LOCATION: Riverside Park near the river; 6th Street and Park Street, off Highway 99
 
A Memorial to American Veterans of the Korean, Vietnam and Persian Gulf Wars. “All who shall hereafter
live in freedom will be reminded that to these men, women and their comrades, we owe a debt to be paid with
grateful remembrance of their sacrifice and the high resolve that the cause for which they served, shall live
eternally.”
LOCATION: Riverside Park, 111 E. Park Street
                                               
Gresham  (Multnomah)                         
A Heroes Memorial to honor military veterans, firefighters and police officers is located in one corner of
the Main City Park. Completed in 2005.
LOCATION: 219 S. Main Ave
 
Halfway (Baker)                   
Inscribed upright engraved natural stone memorial with flagpole, dedicated to the memory of those who
served for our country. Dedicated by VFW Post 7848.
LOCATION: Pine Haven (Creek) Cemetery, on Hwy 86
 
Hebo (Tillamook)                
The Mt. Hebo Memorial. Plaque dedicated in 1987.
LOCATION: On-site at the former-Mt. Hebo Air Force Station
 
Henley (Klamath)                
A Monument dedicated to all veterans.
LOCATION: Hwy 39, approx. 3.5 miles south of the Merrill/Lakeview Junction, on Frontage Road running
between Henley High School and the Elementary School
 
Heppner (Morrow)             
A Memorial Plaque.
LOCATION: the main hall at the Courthouse, 100 Court Street
 
A plaque with a Marker that pays tribute to veterans is located in the Heppner Cemetery.
LOCATION: Heppner Cemetery at the top of Chase Street
 
Memorial plaque in memory of the dedicated service our nation’s military soldiers have given to this
country. The plaque is on permanent display. Dedicated on Nov. 11, 2004.
LOCATION: Heppner Mini Park
 
Hillsboro (Washington)     
Memorial, reddish granite on a raised cement base, dedicated 1977 to veterans of all wars.
LOCATION: Courthouse lawn, 155 N. 1st
 
America’s Fighting Forces Memorial. The inscription reads, “In honor of those who have served in the
Armed Forces in an effort to preserve Liberty and Freedom.” Dedicated in 1993.
LOCATION:  Fir Lawn Cemetery, 1070 W Main Street
 
Hines (Harney)     
Harney County’s largest U.S. flag (30-feet by 50-feet) flies on a 120-foot pole that's illuminated 24-hours
and stands in memory of those who served and died for their country.
LOCATION: north edge of Hines along Hwy 20
 
Hood River (Hood River)    
Raised letter brass plaques on a pathway dedicated to those who gave their lives that Freedom, Justice,
Democracy might endure.
A Memorial to all local Japanese American veterans who served in WWII
LOCATION: Idlewild Cemetery, 980 Tucker Road
 
Raised Letter Brass Plaque with list of names of those killed in WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.
LOCATION: Located at the Courthouse, 601 State Street, near the entry steps
 
Bricks with veterans names engraved on them surround three lighted flagpoles with the POW-MIA, US, and
Oregon state flags.
LOCATION: On State Street and 2nd Ave., downtown
 
The Ken Jernstedt Airfield is named in honor of the late-former Flying Tiger (AVG) ace and WWII test pilot.
LOCATION: On Tucker Road, 5 miles south of the city 
 
Hubbard (Marion)
The Major General Marion Carl Veterans Memorial was dedicated in Nov. 2011 and named for the late-WWII
Marine Corps fighter pilot ace who was raised on a local farm.
LOCATION: Wolfer Will Greenway Park   

Independence
(Polk)         
Memorial, originally dedicated as a Vietnam Veterans Memorial. It was later rededicated to serve as a
memorial to all American veterans who have made the ultimate sacrifice for their country in pursuit of
liberty.
LOCATION: Main Street
 
Ione (Morrow)                     
Veteran Memorial Plaque
LOCATION: North end of the football field at Ione Grade School
 
John Day (Grant)                 
The Memorial is dedicated to the “Honor of those who served our country, and in particular those who made
he ultimate sacrifice.”  The memorial consists of three flagpoles on a patio brick ground pad displaying the
POW-MIA flag, American flag, and Oregon flag. Imbedded in a stone masonry pedestal is a slab of granite
displaying the honor roll of Grant County veterans from WWI, WWII, Korea, and Vietnam who made the
ultimate sacrifice. Dedicated on Sept. 13, 1997.
LOCATION: Malone Park north of the fairgrounds, NW 7th Street at Malone Field
 
The Memorial is a concrete pillar with flagpole on top of it. A brass plaque on the side of the pillar is
inscribed to read: To our departed comrades.
LOCATION: Kam Wa City Park, in center of town
 
Klamath Falls (Klamath)     
Two Bronze Plaques and a stone Shaft in small park-like area. Erected by VFW and American Legion
Posts. Part of the same Veterans Memorial complex is the Veterans Memorial Building, which is just south
of the Shaft. The county built it in 1926 for servicemen as a meeting place and clubroom. Since 1956 it has
been the county government building. Dedicated: May 31, 1954.
LOCATION: 305 Main Street, next to the Courthouse
 
Veterans Memorial Park features an amphitheater, rest area, picnic area, and boat ramp. The park was
built by the citizens of Klamath Falls in conjunction with the VFW and American Legion. There are plans to
expand the park as funding is available.
LOCATION: north end of Lake Ewauna, adjacent to the Klamath River
                                               
Memorial to WWII Medal of Honor recipient (posthumous), Lt. David Kingsley
LOCATION: KIngsley Field Air Base, on Arnold Drive. Limited public access.
 
Veterans Memorial Highway and sign.
LOCATION: Highway 97 and State Route 62
Plaque and flagpole.
LOCATION: Linkville Pioneer Cemetery, 2680 Memorial Drive
 
La Grande (Union)              
Memorial plaque to honor World War II veterans. Black granite plaque gives special thanks to the
veterans for their service and sacrifice. Dedicated on May 31, 2004.
LOCATION: Grandview Cemetery, end of S. 20th and off Foothill Road
 
Veterans’ Memorial Swimming Pool
LOCATION: Palmer and Walnut Streets, next to Pioneer Park
 
Lakeview (Lake)                  
Flagpole and flag with brass plaque marker, in honor of all U.S. military service members who have
served or are serving their country.
LOCATION: Near the city water tank reservoir, a brass plaque is located just below the flag on North ‘E’ Street
 
A Memorial plaque in memory of local veterans who died in Vietnam and Korea is located on the
Courthouse lawn.
LOCATION: 513 Center Street
 
Monument made of brick and concrete in a tower shape with names of the soldiers in plaques reserved
for each war.
LOCATION: Within same block as the Courthouse, located downtown, ‘F’ Street -- Hwy 395
 
Lebanon (Linn)                    
Flagpole with Memorial Plaque honoring World War I veteran Frank W. Groves.
LOCATION: In front of the American Legion Post No. 51, Park & Maple Streets
                                       
Veterans Monument
LOCATION: Odd Fellows Cemetery off North Hwy 20
 
Memorial Plaque
LOCATION: American Legion Post, 480, on S. Main Street
 
A Memorial consisting of five walls each honors a branch of the armed forces along with a flagpole that
pays tribute to Merchant Mariners. Each wall stands on a common cement platform with flags from each
branch flying overhead. Listed on each wall are the names of deceased veterans. Dedicated: Nov. 11, 2003.
LOCATION: IOOF Cemetery on Cemetery Road
 
Lincoln City (Lincoln)                          
American Veterans and Desert Storm Memorial was designed and developed by Mark S. Hemstreet, owner
of Shilo Inns, in tribute to all past and present veterans, as well as to the brave men and women serving
today in the U.S. Armed Forces defending freedom. It was the dedicated May 15, 1994.
LOCATION: west side of Chinook Winds Casino
 
Madras (Jefferson)              
Two flagpoles along with a memorial plaque representing all of the service branches.
LOCATION: Cemetery at Loucks Road located just outside of town
 
Jefferson County Veterans Memorial - PFC Thomas Tucker statue. Dedicated: Aug. 23, 2009.
LOCATION: Friendship Park on 4th Street 
 
Blue Star Memorial Highway Brass Plaque
LOCATION: junction where Hwy 97 and 26 intersect just north of Madras
 
Malin (Klamath)                  
Masonry and Stone monument with marble plaque and flagpole are in memory of those who lost their
lives for freedom.
LOCATION: north end of Malin on Cemetery Road
 
Memorial is flag/pole and upright stone marker with plaque in memory of local Desert Storm fatality and
roll of casualties from WWII, Korea, and Vietnam. 
LOCATION: small park-like area south end of town
 
Maupin (Wasco)
Blue Star Memorial Brass Plaque
LOCATION: On US Highway 197
 
McMinnville (Yamhill)        
A Statue of soldier with a rifle stands in tribute to veterans of all wars.
LOCATION: County Courthouse lawn, 535 NE 5th Street
 
Purple Heart Memorial “Dedicated to all men and women wounded in all our wars.”
Dedicated: Dec. 17, 2003.
Blue Star Memorial Brass Plaque
LOCATION: Evergreen Aviation & Space Museum, 500 Capt. Michael King Smith Way, off Highway 18
 
Medford (Jackson)              
Veterans’ Park Memorial has seven service pedestals, one each for the Army, Marine Corps, Navy, Air
Force, and Coast Guard, and also includes the National Guard and the Merchant Marines.  A KIA pedestal
bears the names of 368 men from southern Oregon killed in action. Dedicated: Sept. 9, 1995.
LOCATION: intersection of Hwy 99 and Stewart Ave
 
Highway 62 is a “Veterans Memorial Highway.” A  sign located just outside of Medford was
unveiled on Oct. 20, 2006.
                                               
Merlin (Josephine)              
Josephine County Veterans Walk of Honor and Memorial honors all veterans, both living and dead. A
monument of granite-paneled pillars that honors those who served in the U.S. military from the
Revolutionary War to the present surrounds a flagpole. Veteran’s names are etched in the granite.
LOCATION: Merlin Community Park
 
A Memorial plaque in memory of “Burrell M. Baucum, an officer and soldier, brave of heart, sincere of
purpose and faithful to trust, who fell here, July 1, 1933, in performance of his duty.” The plaque was
inscribed by his fellow Oregon State Police officers and fellow Oregon National Guard soldiers.
LOCATION: Merlin Rest area (northbound), approx. Milepost 63 on I-5
                                               
Merrill (Klamath)                
Flagpole and plaque dedicated to all POWs-MIAs and their families.
LOCATION: Hwy 39 in the center of town
 
Mitchell (Wheeler)              
Granite plaque with a fountain. It has two names engraved: Walter Norton 1925-45, killed in service; and
Houston Vaugh 1916-42.  The plaque’s inscription reads: “They paid the supreme price for our freedom.” 
Vaugh was a Marine serving with a USMC detachment on the Navy cruiser USS Houston that was sunk by
the Japanese in the Battle of Java Sea in 1942. Vaugh also is listed on a large granite honor roll memorial
in Manila, Philippines. There is also a bronze marker in his memory located at The Dalles cemetery on
east side of Mill Creek on west side of the cemetery.
LOCATION: High School grounds, on High Street
 
Three brass Honor Roll plaques are located on the wall inside the Mitchell Community Building.
Dedicated in 1989.
LOCATION: Community Building located on S. Nelson Street
 
Granite slab mounted vertically in a metal frame pedestal. Inscription: “Pvt 1st Class William Stephenson,
Vietnam, 1942-67, who was killed in service. Greater love hath no man than to lay down his life for his
brother.” Dedicated in 1968.
LOCATION: South on S. Nelson Street, follow the U- turn around to the left to High Street. Follow to
the south side of school bus shop. The memorial is located next to the south side of the shop building
 
Molalla (Clackamas)           
Plaque dedicated to all veterans of all services.
LOCATION: Molalla Veterans Memorial
 
Morgan (Morrow)               
Memorial Plaque
LOCATION: cemetery; Morrow County
 
Moro (Sherman)                 
Engraved Stone Monument.
LOCATION: front lawn of the Courthouse, 500 Court Street
 
Sherman County Historical Society Museum has dedicated one room to the veterans from Sherman County.
LOCATION: corner of 2nd and Dewey Streets
 
Mt. Vernon (Grant)            
Wall display in lobby of City Hall depicts Jesse Moore, a local killed in WWII.  Also shown is the charter
membership roll of the American Legion, and other items.
LOCATION: City Hall is located in the center of town at 199 Main Street
 
Myrtle Creek (Douglas)     
Veterans Memorial and Rose Garden. Stonework wall with bronze plaques lists names of veterans killed
in WWI, WWII, Korea, Vietnam, and Persian Gulf.  The memorial includes a rose garden and a flagpole in
center wall.
LOCATION: across from Millsite Park on Volunteer Way
 
Myrtle Point (Coos)            
Veterans Memorial has the names of veterans inscribed.
LOCATION: corner of Spruce and 3rd Streets
 
Nehalem (Tillamook)                         
A plaque honoring all veterans.
LOCATION: downtown at northwest entry to Nehalem Bridge
 
Plaque and flagpole honoring veterans of all wars.
LOCATION: at cemetery off Hwy 101 between Nehalem and Manzanita
 
Newport (Lincoln)                                              
Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walk Memorial. A “History telling wall” was installed in Jan. 2005,
near the Vietnam Veterans Commemorative Walkway.
LOCATION: Donald A. Davis Park, Nye Beach area
 
Star Memorial dedicated to all veterans. Memorial is gray granite in the shape of a star with an open
granite circle around it. Bronze plaque is in the center of star.
LOCATION: Eureka Cemetery
                                               
Flame of Freedom Memorial, stone & marble, dedicated to veterans of all wars.
LOCATION:  front entrance of County Courthouse, 225 W. Olive Street
 
A plaque in memory of Vietnam veteran, Thomas Taylor Walker, killed in action in Laos in 1966. He was
from Toledo. The plaque is part of the base of the flagpole which was placed in 1993.
LOCATION: American Legion Hall Post 116, 242 W. Olive Street
 
Nyssa (Malheur)                                  
A plaque inscribed “In memory of Frank Wilson, WWII, for his dedication to American Legion baseball.”
The ball field has been named in his honor and dedicated 1985.
LOCATION: Nyssa High School, corner of N. 9th Street and Bower
 
Triangle shaped cube located on a veterans plot with engraving “In memory of our comrades” and “Lest we
forget”. The Veterans plot was donated by the City of Nyssa. Dedicated
on May 30, 1939.
LOCATION: Nyssa Hilltop Cemetery on Alberta Road
                                               
Oakland (Douglas)              
Veterans Memorial Plaque dedicated in memory of veterans of WWI, WWII, and all other Wars. A Bronze
plaque imbedded in granite at the base of a large cedar tree.
LOCATION: “Welcome to Oakland” Garden on Old Hwy 99
 
Oakridge (Lane)                            
Bust and pedestal in memory of Sgt. Maximo Yabes, with a plaque that is inscribed with his Medal of
Honor Citation.
LOCATION: Located on SR 58 near Oakridge
 
Ontario (Malheur)              
A granite upright Memorial dedicated to WWII veterans. Dedicated on October 30, 1950.
LOCATION: Lion’s Park SW 4th Avenue and SW 9th Street
 
At Evergreen Cemetery, there is an above ground cement tomb in the shape of a casket, dedicated to “Our
departed comrades”.
LOCATION: cemetery is across from the Community College, SW 10th St near Park Blvd
 
Veterans Memorial Hall, dedicated to “All Veterans of All Wars”. Dedicated on November 11, 1944.
LOCATION: corner of Idaho and 8th Street
 
Oregon City (Clackamas)   
Museum of the Oregon Territory, granite with a flagpole dedicated in 1988 to Spec 4 Larry Dahl—an
Oregon Medal of Honor recipient (posthumous), KIA, Feb. 23, 1971.
LOCATION: Exit 9 off of I-205, head south toward Canby, and turn left on Tumwater Drive
                                               
Owyhee (Malheur)             
At Owyhee Cemetery with a concrete pillar, small brass plaque and flagpole. Dedicated in 1966.
LOCATION: from Owyhee Junction on Hwy 20, go west on Wyhee Road, 1.5 miles. Cemetery is on right
 
Parkdale (Hood River)        
Memorial Gardens
LOCATION: Parkdale Bicentennial Memorial Gardens are located on the Dee Hwy southwest of Odell.
 
Pendleton (Umatilla)         
Veterans Memorial Gardens feature markers placed by VFW Post 922, four stones bear the names of
Umatilla County soldiers killed or declared missing in action from WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam. A fifth
stone is for all those who may pay the ultimate price in all other wars. Dedicated: May 31, 2004.
LOCATION: Bishop Funeral Home, 131 Sebyers Ave
 
Nix Ya WWII Warriors Memorial. Constructed in 1996, the memorial consists of stone slabs with the
names of the tribes’ warriors (veterans) inscribed. The requirements for inclusion on the memorial are
honorable military service and be a member of the Umatilla, Walla Walla or Cayuse tribes.
LOCATION: center of the reservation’s government complex on Confederated Way
 
Philomath (Benton)            
Benton County Historical Museum houses plenty of local history and has an exhibit about Camp Adair.
LOCATION: 1101 Main Street
 
Portland (Multnomah)                                
U.S. Merchant Marine and Liberty Ship Memorial
LOCATION: 1270 NW Naito Parkway and NW Front Ave
 
Vietnam Veterans Memorial has the names of all Oregonians killed in that war inscribed on several granite walls.
LOCATION: Hoyt Arboretum, Washington Park
 
Carillon Bell. Flagpole with plaque.
LOCATION: Willamette National Cemetery, 11800 Mt. Scott Boulevard
 
Korean Veterans War Memorial, dedicated June 22, 1996. The memorial consists of three polished black
granite walls that commemorate the sacrifices made in Korea by veterans from the State of Oregon.
LOCATION:  Willamette National Cemetery, 11800 SE Mt. Scott Blvd.
 
Korean War Memorial, a wall of black marble with gold-leaf engraved lettering. Dedicated: Sept. 30,
1962.
LOCATION: Memorial Coliseum Complex, South Court area, lower level
 
Flagpole with plaque in memory of those who gave their lives for this country.
LOCATION: Little Church in SE Portland at SE 7th & Spokane Street
 
Stone monuments with plaques dedicated to Civil War veterans.
LOCATION: Greenwood Hills Cemetery, just east of Terwilliger Blvd. via Primrose Street
 
Stone monument with plaque dedicated to Owen Summers. Inscription on plaque says: “This Park is
dedicated to the memory of Colonel Owen Summers who commanded the Second Oregon US Volunteer
Infantry in the Spanish-American War and Philippine Insurrection 1898-1899.” (Daniel Powell, Portland)
LOCATION: Owen Summers Park, between S.E. Belmont and Taylor, and 17th to 20th
 
A Bronze statue of a soldier is atop a concrete pillar, a tribute to the fallen heroes of the Philippine
Insurrection.
LOCATION: Portland’s Lownsdale Park—SE 3rd and 4th Avenues, and Main and Salmon Streets
Liberty Bell replica located outside of City Hall.
LOCATION: 1221 SW 4th Avenue
 
Veterans Memorial Highway.
LOCATION: Interstate 205
 
The block between Madison and Main was named Lincoln Square because of the 10-foot bronze statue of
Abraham Lincoln, standing with bowed head, on a granite base.  Sculpted by George Fite Waters and
donated by Dr. Henry Waldo Coe, it was unveiled on Oct. 5, 1928, as a tribute to soldiers and life
during the Civil War.
LOCATION: South Park Blocks
 
A flagpole that is lighted 24-hours and a plaque that honors all veterans was dedicated in 1975 on
property donated by Roth's Hollywood Chapel.
LOCATION: NE 48th and Sandy Blvd
                                               
Lone Fir Pioneer Cemetery in Portland where there are two memorials to Civil War Veterans. Dedicated:
Jan. 1, 1939. The Union Veterans of the Civil War built the monument.
LOCATION: between SE 20th and 26th Avenues and Morrison and Stark Streets
 
Memorial garden surrounding a static aircraft display and plaque dedicated to all fallen flyers that have
died while in service to the Oregon Air National Guard. Flagpole is lighted 24 hours. Dedicated in 1991.
LOCATION: Portland Air Base, 6801 NE Cornfoot Road; limited public access
 
Flagpole at 142nd Fighter Wing Headquarters, Oregon Air National Guard, is lighted 24-hours with a plaque to honor all veterans. Dedicated in 2000.
LOCATION: Portland Air Base, 6801 NE Cornfoot Road with limited access to the public
 
Prairie City (Grant)             
The Memorial, a stone pillar with brass plaque with the following inscription: “In Memory of Robert Platt
Watson, 2nd Lt., US Army, WWI, Apr. 7, 1896 – Mar. 31, 1982.”
LOCATION: intersection of Front and McHaley Ave
 
A raised round concrete pillar with flagpole in the center and two brass emblems were dedicated to the
memory of J. Winfield Scott, 1881-1954.
LOCATION: Prairie City Cemetery, Highway 62, Summit Prairie Road
 
Prineville (Crook)                
Granite/Brass Pillow Marker dedicated to the Desert Shield/Desert Storm veterans.
LOCATION: Ochoco Creek Park--North Elm Street across from “Stryker Ball Field”
 
A flagpole in honor to all veterans
LOCATION: Fire Hall on Belknap Street
 
Flagpole and masonry stand with gas flame and brass marker.
LOCATION: the Courthouse front lawn on 3rd Street
 
Flagpole and Cross dedicated to Unknown Soldier; and a granite stone and brass plaque.
 
Rainier (Columbia)
Memorial dedicated to all veterans who served during peace and war was dedicated in 1988.
LOCATION: Hudson Cemetery           
 
Honor Roll Plaque listing of Rainier High School graduates who were killed in WWII.
LOCATION: City Hall
 
Redmond  (Deschutes)
Memorial, a split-face, concrete-block structure, is at the base of a flagpole and is dedicated “In memory
of those men and women who gave their lives for their country.” Dedicated in 1997.
LOCATION: center of Redmond Memorial Cemetery
 
A flagpole and plaque dedicated to all veterans by the American Legion Post 44.
LOCATION: front of the Redmond Public Library
 
Reedsport (Douglas)          
Stonework wall with bronze plaque dedicated to all war veterans. Flagpole in center of wall.
LOCATION: Masonic Cemetery
 
An “Unknown Soldier’s” grave is marked by a granite gravestone on the left side of the roadway, about 75
feet from the cemetery entrance. The Gravestone was placed by the local American Legion during WWII.
The remains are those of a uniformed soldier washed up on the beach in WWII.
LOCATION: Masonic Cemetery
 
Plaques listing WWI, WWII, and Vietnam veterans killed in action.
LOCATION: inside the gazebo in Hahn Park, on Fir Street
 
Richland (Baker)                  
John N. Holcomb Memorial (Medal of Honor Recipient), who was KIA in Vietnam. This is a granite upright
memorial on a concrete platform with a flagpole. Dedicated: Nov. 11, 1984.
LOCATION: U.S. Post Office
 
County Park with two flagpoles and triple masonry stone piers and inscribed brass plaque embedded in
the center pier is named “In honor of Sgt. John N. Holcomb, Medal of Honor recipient, KIA Dec. 3, 1968.” 
Dedicated: July 4, 1993.
LOCATION: John Noble Holcomb Park
 
Rockaway Beach (Tillamook)             
A memorial and plaque are located in “Steve Stanger VFW Park,” and is dedicated to all veterans.
LOCATION: off of Hwy 101, east on Washington, south on Front Street
 
Rogue River (Jackson)        
A memorial in memory of veterans from Jackson County who were killed during the Vietnam War.
LOCATION: Flemming Park on the Rogue River             
 
Korean War Memorial features two plaques inscribed with the names, ranks, and dates of death of all
Korean veterans from Jackson and Josephine counties. It also includes the number of soldiers missing in action,wounded and killed. A picture of Korea, the Cross of Malta (VFW symbol), and poems are also included. Dedicated
July 27, 1993.
LOCATION: At the Rogue River VFW post, 410 Main Street
 
Roseburg (Douglas)            
Stonework wall with bronze plaques listing names of veterans killed. 
LOCATION: Courthouse lawn, 1036 SE Douglas Street
 
Seven-foot wooden Statue of a veteran in honor of veterans of all wars. Dedicated on June 6, 1984.
LOCATION: Roseburg VA Hospital, just inside of the front door of main building
 
The Major General Marion Carl Memorial Field (regional airport) is named in honor of the late-
WWII Marine Corps fighter ace and veteran of WWII, Korea and Vietnam wars.
LOCATION: 900 SE Douglas Ave.
 
Salem (Marion)                   
USS Sederstrom (WW II) ship's bell
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building lobby, 700 Summer Street NE
 
World War I Doughboy Statue
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building, 700 Summer Street NE
 
Medal of Honor Monument
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building, 700 Summer Street NE
 
Veterans of Foreign Wars Monument
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building, 700 Summer Street NE
 
Plaque honoring Spanish-American War veterans
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building, 700 Summer Street NE
 
Korean War Memorial
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building, 700 Summer Street NE
 
Oregon Veterans Medal of Honor Memorial has 13 granite pillars surround the U.S. and Oregon flagpoles
on either side of the State Capitol. Attached to the pillars are bronze plaques bearing images of the Medal
of Honor recipients and full text of their official Citations. Another pillar bears a plaque listing Medal of
Honor recipients with Oregon ties, who did not enter the service from Oregon.
Dedicated: Sept. 18, 2004.
LOCATION: Located at the State Capitol Building
                                               
Afghan-Iraqi Freedom Memorial has a fountain with a statue representing fallen Oregon military
members who died while serving in Afghanistan and Iraq. Dedicated: Nov. 11, 2006.
LOCATION: ODVA Veterans’ Building grounds, 700 Summer Street NE
 
Sandy (Clackamas)                              
The Sandy Veterans Memorial - “Never to be forgotten” features a bronze eight foot statue depicting a
soldier in the early stages of the war. It is crafted to represent and recognize veterans from all wars.
LOCATION: West entrance to downtown
 
Scappoose (Columbia)       
Marble monument with a flagpole is dedicated “to all those men and women who gave their lives in
service to this Country.”
LOCATION: center of town on Hwy 30
 
Seaside (Clatsop)                
Bronze plaque dedicated to the Seaside men and women who served their country in World War I was
dedicated in 1920.
LOCATION: near the front door of the City Hall
 
Siletz (Lincoln)
Native American Veterans Memorial lists all Native Americans who served in all branches of the
military from the Siletz Tribe. Dedicated in 1990.
LOCATION: Siletz Native American Cemetery
 
Sisters (Deschutes)
Veteran’s memorial stones grace the grounds of Village Green Park’s Veterans Park which is dedicated to
all veterans
LOCATION: Off of Hwy 20, 101 E. Washington Avenue
 
Spray (Wheeler)
The Memorial, a concrete pedestal supporting a flagpole, has a brass inscribed marker “dedicated to all
those who have served in the Armed Forces in the effort to preserve liberty and freedom.” Dedicated: 1986
LOCATION: east of the town on Hwy 1, south side of highway
 
Springfield (Lane)               
A four foot stone wall features a plaque in the center bearing the inscription reads: “Lest We Forget”
followed by 16 names of local Vietnam veterans who lost their lives serving
their country.
LOCATION: Willamalane Park, corner of Mohawk Blvd
 
St. Helens (Columbia)
A Veterans Memorial featuring cannon is dedicated to all veterans from the Civil War to present.
LOCATION: Hwy 30, just south of Columbia Blvd
 
St. Paul (Marion)                 
A Wall of Remembrance to honor all early pioneers and Native Americans which are entered at the St.
Paul Pioneer Cemetery.  Many of the graves were bulldozed in a misguided attempt to clean up the
cemetery back in the 1930’s. Many of those deceased were veterans and warriors.
LOCATION: St. Paul Pioneer Cemetery
 
Sunriver (Deschutes)          
Plaques and photographs of World War II training at Camp Abbot.  A Camp Abbot display is located at
Sunriver’s Nature Center.
LOCATION: Sunriver’s Great Hall
               
Sunset Highway (Washington)
Memorial Sign dedicates the highway to members of the U.S. Army’s 41st Division (WWII).
LOCATION: On Hwy 26 about 10 miles east of the intersection of Hwy 26 and Hwy 101
 
Sutherlin (Douglas)           
Stonework wall with bronze plaque listing names of veterans killed in WWI, WWII, Korea and Vietnam.
Flagpole in center of wall.
LOCATION: Central Park facing Central Avenue
                                               
Three flags--the U.S. flag, POW-MIA flag and State flag--fly 24-hours daily to honor all veterans.
LOCATION: Off Interstate 5 at exit 136.  
 
Tangent (Linn)                     
The Memorial in honor of all veterans is dedicated, July 8, 2006, to Tyler Troyer, a 2002 West Albany High
School graduate who died November 2005 while serving with the Marines. The Memorial is a 20-foot
flagpole with a bronze plaque mounted on a large rock positioned at its base.
LOCATION: Tangent’s Pioneer Park
 
Terrebonne (Deschutes)
The Rex T. Barber Memorial Bridge includes a plaque and kiosk which are sited within the Peter Skene
Ogden State Scenic Viewpoint adjacent to the bridge and the Crooked River, which the new bridge spans.
Dedicated: Aug. 9, 2003.
LOCATION: Hwy 97 at milepost 112       
 
The Dalles (Wasco)             
A plaque in honor of all veterans of the World Wars.
LOCATION: south side of the Civic Auditorium Building, Federal and East 4th Streets
 
Stone Pillar with Brass Plaque dedicated to the veterans of Desert Shield/Desert Storm.
LOCATION: Sorosis Park, Interstate 84 take exit 85
 
Mid-Columbia Vietnam War Memorial honors of those who died in the battle and also those who came
home. Dedicated in 1983.        
LOCATION: The overlook in Sorosis Park
 
Mid-Columbia Veterans’ Memorial consists of 58 plaques which lists every major conflict of American
history, up to and including the Sept. 11, 2001 terrorist attacks. The Memorial complex includes
three separate memorials, including one dedicated to Loren Kaufman, a Medal of Honor recipient. A life-
size bronze represents WWII veterans, smaller figures mark other major wars and plaques cover other
conflicts. A bronze eagle sits on top of the memorial. Dedicated on July 4, 2002.
LOCATION: Kelly Viewpoint
 
Troy M. Wedgwood Memorial Bench dedicated in memory of Army Specialst Wedgwood, who died in
Operation Desert Storm.
LOCATION: corner of W. 6th Street and Cherry Heights Road
                                               
Tillamook (Tillamook)         
Plaque dedicated to the men and women of Tillamook County who served during the Korean and Vietnam
Conflicts to help preserve a free nation.
LOCATION: US Post Office, 2200 First Street
 
Plaque with the following inscription: “With solemn pride and gratitude we pay tribute to those who made
the supreme sacrifice that freedom shall not perish from the earth.”
LOCATION: Courthouse grounds, 201 Laurel Ave
 
A room at the Pioneers Museum features an exhibit of veterans’ memorabilia.
LOCATION: Pioneers Museum, 2106 2nd Street
 
Plaque dedicated to “Our Country’s Dead”
LOCATION: Odd Fellows Cemetery, across from the County Fairgrounds, 4603 E 3rd Street
 
The Tillamook Air Museum exhibits aircraft and memorabilia including wartime artifacts.
LOCATION: off Hwy 101 just south of Tillamook
 
Toledo (Lincoln)                                  
Memorial Wall dedicated to all Lincoln County veterans, living or deceased.  Dedicated November 8, 2003.
LOCATION: at the south end of Main Street
 
Tulelake, CA                         
Names of veterans, including many Tulelake Basin homesteaders, are featured at “The Wall,” dedicated to
veterans from Butte Valley and the Tulelake Basin, including Merrill and Malin. It features the theme
“Freedom is Never Free.”  Dedicated:  May 25, 2003.
LOCATION: Tulelake-Butte Valley Fairgrounds and Museum of Local History, 800 Main Street
 
Umatilla (Umatilla)             
Veterans Memorial consisting of 2 upright stones, one depicting an American Flag along with symbols for
the branches of service of the U.S. Armed Forces. The other is:  “Dedicated to the veterans of Umatilla who
served their country.”  Dedicated: Nov. 11, 2003.
LOCATION: Pioneer Cemetery, corner of 6th and B Streets
 
Blue Star Memorial marker dedicated to all service men and women who have and or will serve our
country, especially those of Umatilla and surrounding areas.
LOCATION: Umatilla Park, off Sixth Street, overlooking the Umatilla River
 
Union (Union)                      
Memorial stones honoring military veterans.
LOCATION: at the city park
 
Vale (Malheur)                    
Granite stone marker with flagpole with the following inscription: “In memory of our honored dead. Let us
never forget those comrades who gave their lives that our freedom might live.” Dedicated in 1975.
LOCATION: North on Hwy 26 to Valley View Road
 
Upright granite stone with brass plaque inscribed with the “Roll of Honor World War”: “Dedicated by
citizens of Malheur County to those who offered their lives to the Great War of Nations; 1914-1918”.
Dedicated sometime before 1925.
LOCATION: The Malheur County Courthouse, 251 West B Street
 
Waldport (Lincoln)             
Memorial Stone dedicated to those who lost their lives in all wars. The Veterans Park was dedicated on
Memorial Day, 1996.
LOCATION:  Veterans Park on Highway 34
 
Wells Springs (Morrow)     
Memorial Plaque
LOCATION: Morrow County Cemetery
 
Winston (Douglas)             
Veterans Memorial that bears more than 120 names of area veterans on its two brick walls.
LOCATION: Winston Community Park
 
Wilsonville (Clackamas)
Oregon Korean War Memorial, dedicated Sept. 30, 2000.
LOCATION: Town Center Park, just east of Interstate 5, exit 283
 
Worden (Klamath)             
Blue Star Highway Brass Plaque (damaged - to be replaced)
LOCATION: East side of Hwy 97 just before the California/Oregon state line marker.