Subscribe to receive email notification of meetings and updates.
The Oregon Pain Management Commission has an opening for a volunteer to participate in the work of the commission. The commission is particularly looking for licensed professionals in the field of nursing who have worked with background in pain management and palliative care. To apply, please submit an application to PMC.Info@state.or.us.
|10/23/2014||1:00 - 4:00 p.m.|
Pain Management Module
The Oregon Pain Management Commission provides one (1) hour of Oregon specific training required for certain licensed health care professionals as directed by ORS 409.560 and 409.565. Completion of the Pain Management Module fulfills this requirement.
To complete the module:
- Please use MS Internet Explorer as your browser.
- The module is available in two formats to make it more accessible to users and persons with disabilities.
- If you choose the PDF version, please download the latest version of Adobe Reader. Bookmarks have been added for ease in navigating.
- The MS Word (.doc) version contains an index to aid in navigating the module.
- Complete the module.
- After you have read the module, you will be able to complete a survey and to print a certificate of completion. There is no test required for the module. Please save your printed certificate for your own records in case you are audited by your licensing board. And you’re done! This completes your requirements with the OPMC.
Oregon Pain Management Module
PDF version | MS Word version Updated 3/12/2013
If you are unable to create/print the certificate, please email PMC.Info@state.or.us the following:
- Full name
- Professional designation (MD, RN, DMD, etc.)
- License number
- Module completion date
- Please allow 48-72 hours.
A Note about Continuing Education Hours
In addition to the Module, you are required to complete six (6) additional continuing education hours in pain or palliative care. Your licensing board, not the OMPC, has oversight of the proper required CEU accreditation. If you have questions regarding the additional 6 CEUs please contact your licensing board. For your convenience, we have compiled a list of Pain CEU Resources.