The state of Oregon is committed to providing all of our customers, including individuals with disabilities, access to Web-based information and services. We continue to be actively engaged in the ongoing process of improving the "Web experience" for all our stakeholders.
The State of Oregon is an equal opportunity employer/program. Auxiliary aids, alternative formats and language services are available upon request at no cost.
All Oregon.gov pages are accessible in a text-only format.
Once you click on the "text-only" link in the top navigational banner, you will have several options located at the bottom of the page. Among the options is the ability to:
The choices you select from this menu will be the default standards for your browser while you are on Oregon.gov.
- Change the current font size: larger/smaller
- If you would like to change the size, click on either the "larger" or "smaller" option until you have identified the preferred size.Change the color mode:
- The current color mode is Black text on a White page.
- You can change it to Yellow text on a Black page.
- Or Black text on a Cream page.
- Show text links as buttons.
Guidelines for Agency Web pages
Agency Web sites should adopt commonly-used file formats to ensure that information included on Oregon.gov is accessible to all citizens.
Adobe Acrobat and other File Formats
- Sites using audio and video files should take into consideration download time and indicate what plug-in or application is required.
- Graphics must be paired with descriptive words (ALT tags) to supplement the images.
- Graphics should be optimized to maintain quality at the smallest possible file size.
It is suggested that you use Adobe Acrobat reader for viewing and printing Acrobat (PDF) files. In order to view, navigate and print PDF documents, users must first download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader software. Instructions for doing this are available at the Adobe Web site.
For details on how PDF files can be translated to text for screen readers, visit access.adobe.com.
Adobe Reader X Accessibility
Acrobat X Pro
Back to Oregon.gov home page