Use the links below to look at Workers' Compensation Board orders.
- Orders on Review. Includes board review of administrative law judge’s decisions on workers' compensation issues. The Significant and Noteworthy link, and the Van Natta Subject Index link, are tools for legal research on board decisions in particular areas and subjects. The Van Natta Archive is a compilation of older board cases going back to 1986.
- Decisions from the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court on WCB cases can be found on the link on the left side of this page.
- Claim Disposition Agreement. These orders are related to claim disposition agreements, in which a worker agrees to settle certain benefits of his claim, except medical benefits or preferred worker benefits on an accepted claim. To see a listing of board approval of CDAs, use the link on the left side of this page.
- Own Motion orders are regarding claims for benefits in which the worker's aggravation rights have expired.
- Other orders include:
- Crime Victim. The board provides for a review of Department of Justice decisions regarding claims for compensation as a crime victim.
- Oregon OSHA. The board provides hearings to employers to contest citations and civil penalties arising from workplace safety inspections conducted by Oregon OSHA.
- Third Party orders involve disputes between workers and workers’ compensation carriers arising from workers’ civil actions against allegedly liable third parties.