The 2020 Partners in Public Procurement Conference and Tradeshow is Oregon's premiere biennial conference event for public procurement professionals. This two-day event brings state and local government procurement professionals together to promote collaboration and innovation.
Registration rates and details
|Registration fee: $100.00|
Registration fee includes all agenda items and lunch
for both conference days.
Two-step registration process:
- Register in iLearn and pay by credit card.
- Once registered, visit the conference event website link (provided in iLearn) to sign up for conference sessions and choose lunch options.
Learn and Earn
You'll earn 12 other procurement continuing education contact hours for attending this two day conference.
Agenda and session schedule
- Register and pay in iLearn.
- In the iLearn course description, there will be a link to the conference event website to sign up for individual sessions and choose your lunch option.
Preview the conference agenda and session schedule above if you want to be prepared for the session registration step. You must complete both steps to be fully registered.
- This is a paperless event! Bring your smartphone and your conference event site login (from your session sign up) to access your personal itinerary and the full conference schedule on your mobile device. You can print your personal itinerary from the event site if needed beforehand.
- Real time session and speaker evaluations submitted through event site.
- Attendee registration refunds will only be issued if registration is cancelled by February 13, 2020. We recommend arranging for someone else in your agency to attend in your place as an alternative.
We're honoring outstanding team and individual procurement contributions through our conference awards program! Nominations are open from October 1, 2019 — January 7, 2020. Learn more about nominating a team, peer, or leader >>
The Grand Hotel in Salem offers overnight accommodations adjoining the Salem Convention Center. Contact the hotel directly for availability and pricing.