Child care providers with a
Spark star rating of 3, 4 or 5 may be eligible to receive monthly incentive payments.
How do I qualify for the incentive payment?
The monthly incentive payment is for child care providers that:
- Have been approved by the Oregon Department of Human Services (ODHS)
- Are providing care for children receiving the Employment Related Day Care (ERDC) subsidy
licensed in Oregon with the Office of Child Care (OCC)
- Have a current Spark star rating of 3, 4 or 5
- Have been paid for full time care (136 hours or more) for a child who is authorized for 136 or more hours per month by ODHS
- Are not a contracted child care provider through the ERDC program
Do I need to bill for the incentive amount?
No, child care providers don't need to bill for this incentive amount. The amount will be applied to your payment during the billing process.
How much will I receive?
The monthly incentive amount depends on the your star rating:
Monthly Incentive Payment
for Each Full-Time ERDC Child
Providers can choose not to receive the incentive payments. If you don't want to receive this additional amount,
complete an opt-out form.
If you have questions about incentive payments, contact the Direct Pay Unit at 1-800-699-9074.
Interested in Spark?