Building a Safe and Strong Oregon
The office of the Oregon Real Estate Agency is closed to the public. Agency employees continue to serve customers remotely during business hours.
- Employees are available by phone or email Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Most Agency services are available 24 hours a day via our online licensing system,
Exam and Fingerprinting Services
PSI has put in place precautionary protocols to create the safest and smoothest experience possible for all candidates and employees for in-person testing. PSI also offers remote online test proctoring.
View PSI's Candidate Information Bulletin to learn more.
Fingerprinting services have resumed at PSI test centers.
Please contact PSI for more information.
Staff Health and Wellbeing
- Agency employees continue to work remotely from home.
- Authorized staff members may work at the office as needed, but will do so separately to avoid contact. They are directed to follow social distancing policies set by the
Oregon Health Authority.
- Staff and Board meetings are held by video conference.
For the latest information on COVID-19 in Oregon, visit the following websites:
The Agency continues to review and revise its response under the direction of the Governor and as advised by the Oregon Health Authority, Oregon OSHA, and the CDC.