About the Board
The Oregon Real Estate Board consists of 7 industry members and 2 public members.
Board members are appointed by the Governor for 4-year terms; however, the members serve at the pleasure of the Governor and members' terms may be extended until the Governor replaces them.
Board duties include:
- Providing advice to the Real Estate Commissioner and the Governor's office regarding real estate industry matters.
- Reviewing proposed rulemaking.
- Approving experience waiver requests of real estate license applicants.
- Making recommendations about the license examination process.
- Approving the qualifications of continuing education provider applicants.
Any board member can be reached by e-mail at email@example.com.
2019 Board meetings
All board meetings begin at 10:00 a.m. Meetings are held a minimum of 6 times a year.