About the Board
The Oregon Real Estate Board consists of 7 industry members and 2 public members.
Board members are appointed by the Governor. Most terms are between 2-4 years, and all Board members are subject to a 2-term limit.
Board duties include:
- Providing advice to the Real Estate Commissioner and the Governor's office regarding real estate industry matters.
- Reviewing proposed rulemaking.
- Approving experience waiver requests of real estate license applicants.
- Making recommendations about the license examination process.
- Approving the qualifications of continuing education provider applicants.
Any board member can be reached by e-mail at
2023 Board general meetings
email@example.com for instructions to attend by videoconference.
Interpreter services or auxiliary aids for persons with disabilities are available upon advance request.
|February 6||Videoconference 10:00 a.m|
|April 3||Videoconference 10:00 a.m|
|June 5||Salem office 10:00 a.m|
TBD 10:00 a.m.|
TBD 10:00 a.m|