If you believe a real estate or escrow licensee has done something wrong, you can file a complaint simply by writing a letter to the Real Estate Agency or using the Agency’s complaint form(PDF).
Send as much information as possible. Without complete information, the Agency may be unable to investigate a complaint.
Note: All documents and materials you give to the Agency will become public record. Additionally, the Agency may give copies of those documents and materials to the person you complained about.
To file a complaint, please include:
- A complete, readable description of the complaint.
- Copies of any relevant or supporting documents you may have.
- The complete name of the person you are complaining about.
- A list of other parties that know any facts about your complaint. Please include their contact information (name, mailing address, daytime phone number, e-mail address, etc.).
- Your complete contact information, including phone number. Failure to provide your contact information may prevent the Agency from opening or completing a comprehensive investigation.
Submit complaints to the Agency by:
- Fax: (503) 373-7153
- Email: email@example.com
- Regular mail:
- Oregon Real Estate Agency
- 530 Center St NE, Ste 100
- Salem, OR 97301-2505