Get a License

If you currently hold a real estate license in another state:

  • You must complete all licensing requirements to obtain an Oregon license.
  • No waivers are available for the background check, education, or exam.

Reciprocal licensing

Oregon has reciprocal licensing agreements with the following jurisdictions:

  • Alabama
  • Alberta
  • Georgia
  • Nebraska
  • South Dakota

Contact the Agency​ for more information.​​