You can reactivate your license only if you have an inactive license.
Check your license status in eLicense. If your license does not appear in the online search, then your license has lapsed.
- Complete the required continuing education.
- If you have been inactive for more than 2 consecutive years, take and pass the reactivation exam (PDF). Schedule and pay for the exam with PSI, the testing service provider, online or at (833) 892-5441.
- Log into your eLicense account to reactivate your license.
- Enter your continuing education course information, if needed.
- Pay the $150 fee.
- Get transferred to a business. You are not active until this step is complete.
- Brokers, remind your principal broker to log in to eLicense and add or transfer your license to the business.
- Principal brokers, decide how you will do business:
- Under a new Registered Business Name - Register a Business
- Under another principal broker in an existing business - Remind your principal broker to log into eLicense to add or transfer you to the business.
- Property managers, decide how you will do business:
- Under a new Registered Business Name - Register for a Business Name
- Under a principal broker or another property manager - Remind your principal broker or property manager to log in to eLicense to add or transfer you to the business.
Your license will be active once you are transferred to a business.