Skip to main content Homepage

Don't have an attorney?

Workers’ compensation is complex. The Workers’ Compensation Board urges injured workers to get an attorney. At a hearing or on board review, you must prove you are entitled to the benefits you are requesting. You are not required to have an attorney, but the employer and its insurer will be represented by an attorney. Attorneys who specialize in workers’ compensation can be found in telephone directories, on the Internet, or through the Oregon State Bar referral service:

Oregon State Bar
P.O. Box 231935
Tigard, OR 97281-1935
503-684-3763 (Portland)
800-452-7636 (toll-free in Oregon)

The Ombudsman for Injured Workers is an independent advocate for injured workers. Call 503-378-3351 or 800-927-1271 (toll-free), or email

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how