Text Size:   A+ A- A   •   Text Only
Site Image

If you think someone is being hurt or is in danger, call 911 immediately.
If you suspect abuse or neglect call 1-855-503-SAFE (7233). This toll-free number allows you to report abuse or neglect of any child or adult to the Oregon Department of Human Services.


Learn about the different types of abuse and neglect as defined by law.


More information and resources to help with abuse of seniors and vulnerable adults.