This is usually the first step in the process of becoming licensed for most, and sometimes the longest as well.
1. Review the FAQ, exam information and exam study material for details on the exam process, qualifications to sit for the exam, and the different phases of license you may apply for.
2. Submit an application and application fee to the LCB.
3. Once your application is approved you will receive a package of information from us. This will include some of the study material, as well as an ID number. Once you receive your ID number you may begin setting up your exam with PSI. If your application is not approved you will receive a letter within 7 business days requesting further documentation.
4. If you wish to register for the practical skills test given annually in July, you need to submit a Registration Form to the LCB. Click here for additonal informatin about the practical skills exam.
5. When all sections of the exam are passed for the phase of license you want, please contact the LCB. There will be a $100 licensing fee you may submit by check or credit card. Once your license fee is paid and your exam scores are verified – the license card will be mailed to you.
|LCP License Cost |
$100 annual renewal