Ensure healthy natural resources, environment, and economy for Oregonians now
and in the future through inspection and certification, regulation, and promotion of agriculture and food.
The Oregon Department of Agriculture remains able to serve the changing needs of Oregon’s diverse agricultural and food sectors to maintain and enhance a healthy natural resource base and strong economy in rural and urban communities across the state.
- Honesty, integrity, and fairness
- Diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Respect for people and property
- Practical collaborative approaches to problem solving
- Science-based approaches: technical and professional competence
Strategic Plan: 2018-2023
Five-year plan will focus on identifying what we at ODA need to do so we can most effectively accomplish our work. ODA Strategic Plan