Skip to main content Homepage

New to Oregon


As a new Oregon resident, within 30 days you must:

You can also:

You can transfer your motorcycle-endorsed license without testing if it was issued by:

  • Another state;
  • The District of Columbia;
  • A United States Territory; or
  • A Canadian Province.

Tell us that you want to keep your endorsement when you apply for your driver license.

Frequently Asked Questions

Your browser is out-of-date! It has known security flaws and may not display all features of this and other websites. Learn how