The following names of testing laboratories and product categories have been
approved by the State of Oregon Electrical and Elevator Board as meeting the
testing standard requirements for electrical safety as required by Oregon
Revised Statutes (ORS) 479.510 through 479.855 and Oregon Administrative Rules
Use the filters on the right to narrow your results by specialty code or enter search criteria in the box (example: "health" or "consumer" to search for specific topics).
- Abstraction Engineering Inc.
- American Gas Association (AGA)
- American Industrial Testing Labs Co
- American Product Safety Company
- Applied Research Laboratory (ARL)
- ASC Engineering Service (ASC)
- Belay Engineering
- California Code Compliance, Inc. (CaCCI)
- Canadian Gas Association (CGA)
- Canadian Standards Association (CSA Group)
- CI Industrial Safety Consulting, LLC
- Curtis-Straus LLC
- Earth Tech
- Environment, Health, and Safety Services (EHS 2)
- eti Conformity Services (ETI)
- FM Approvals LLC (FM)
- High Tech Design Safety
- International Assn of Plumbing and Mechanical Officials EGS
- Intertek ETL Entela - Entela, Inc.
- Intertek Testing Services (ITSNA)
- Lewis Bass International (LBI)
- MET Laboratories, Inc. (MET)
- National Technical Systems, Inc.
- Nemko North America, Inc.
- NSF International
- NSS Laboratories, Inc.
- OMNI-Test Laboratories, Inc.
Category 16: Limited to solid, natural gas and liquefied petroleum fueled residential room heaters with blowers.
- Power Science Engineering (PSE)
- Pulver Laboratories, Inc.
- QAI Laboratories (QAI)
- QPS Evaluation Services
- Quality Surveillance & Expediting Services (QSES)
- Safe Techno Limited
- Salus Engineering International
- SGS North America, Inc.
- Testing Engineers International
Category 16: Limited to RV products at 30A/120 VAC.
- TUV Product Service (TUV)
- TUV Rheinland of North America (TUV)
- TÜV SÜD America Inc.
- Underwriters Laboratories, Inc. (UL)
- Warnock Hersey Professional Services Ltd.
- Wyle Laboratories, Inc